Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NiP] *Ninjas in Pyjamas*
(01-18-2009, 01:06 PM)n00ne link Wrote: Wrong.
Hehe, i will do! TNXS ALL! hehe, i used to watch it to when i was little :)
heheh, :) we allready have meany iterested to join, skilled and activ players :)
its "Racism" :+
good luck with the gang i hope i can join but i need to practice more.
its been long time since i played.
(01-18-2009, 01:42 PM)deagoni link Wrote: its "Racism" :+
good luck with the gang i hope i can join but i need to practice more.
its been long time since i played.
iv, understand:) your wellcome when you got your skills :) pratic :)
Yo,

btw, all of you guys that's taking the piss out of the name, i have played cs for 7 years now, i know all of the NiP team and have played with them a lot. So they wont give a shit about me creating a clan on samp under this name. So you could be saying what ever you want lol.

Thanks to all of the people that had respect towards it  ;)

ALSO,

I need to update the info of the clan lol, Mafo's english isn't very good so just ignore that lol.

[modbreak]No doubleposting please = sorry[/modbreak]
(01-19-2009, 01:41 AM)Jacobb link Wrote: MAFO, why you giving a person a trial without us discussing, we both had to discuss, so remove that guy.

lol hahah great start
(01-19-2009, 08:54 AM)Zeak link Wrote: lol hahah great start

:P :D O-)
(01-19-2009, 08:54 AM)Zeak link Wrote: lol hahah great start

indeed, its funny. I didn't want to say that but it's just we both are leader's, it should be an equal decision.

PEACE  8)
Yeah it should , but you could talk to him in pm's or somthing .
(01-19-2009, 02:48 PM)Agent link Wrote: Yeah it should , but you could talk to him in pm's or somthing .

Yeah but Agent, He told me about this guy, i said to him that will check him out together and will come up with a decision. I never Agreed to get him on trial the first day i saw him lol.
(01-19-2009, 02:49 PM)Jacobb link Wrote: Yeah but Agent, He told me about this guy, i said to him that will check him out together and will come up with a decision. I never Agreed to get him on trial the first day i saw him lol.

Jacobb you asshole xD :P
hhehe :P