Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

deguz leaves B&A
Sorry guys, but i leave B&A. Buhu left, and i don't see Ronald on the server too much. Without them i can't imagine B&A. And btw nowadays everyone getting to be lame. (maybe the problem is with me) This isn't that B&A in which i fell in love. I don't like this B&A. So i leave now. Thanks guys the many experience and the gang fights! Good luck in the future!
bye clownies

deguz
stay plz  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
B&A needs a deguzie  :P
i hope u stay ally with B&A  :)
@deguz yh i know wat u mean
B&A changed alot , our buhu'ke left , now u  :(
Too bad B&A is falling apart piece by piece.

Personally im not around anymore as well, but this really sucks.
The biggest gang alltime will soon be overrun by others.  :'(
Well 1 more leaving, and I'll leave too. This really aint the old B&A days. -O-
Too bad deguz, the last time I saw any Admins/Mods of B&A in the gang playing is months ago.. expect of Buhu and Ronald.
I hardly see Bassie.. ;(
Thats really sad all what is happening to B&A  :(

Edit : Just to see who is at least a bit active at playing in the gang :
AzErTy.(Be) (Co-leader)
Salvo (Leader) (Previously known as SaLvo=))
Tmuts
TurkeyStar* (Previously known as Turkeys.no1)
F!restarter (Previously known as Jamee!Rocks!)
Eriksson

Thats pretty all.
The rest are hardly online,  even don't join the gang or don't have a clownskin anymore
Pretttttttttttttttttyyyyyy sad
Dude, you missed me! :( I'm always on :(
I havn't seen ronald in a week. Buhu left. Why is everyone leaving!? We are still B&A we just... Idk, something is going on...
Wierd!
Deguzzy! :( Don't go :(!
Well this is really bad. With Buhu. and now deguz abandoning the gang when things are bad to prance around in other skins (that's basically what it is) I can forsee many others following. I know I have also been inactive lately and there are reasons for this. One of them is my dislike to the new rule that allows players to abuse bugs to their hearts content - I am completely against this. Let me say it now though: I would not leave B&A and continue to play on the server. Loyalty is priority in my book, so don't expect me to leave the gang unless I quit SA-MP altogether.

@TurkeyStar*: You made a comment in another topic: "I dont like to take the clown skin anymore its way to easy to hit as its fat" - that's a lame excuse to be honest. The skin is what defines the gang.

At the moment I can see most members leaving to join one of the allies or to play without a gang at all. Ultimately this will result in the extinction of B&A, so the gang needs a recruitment drive, and fast. s0mb0dy, who is apparently a "leader" also rarely takes the clown skin and shouldn't have this position in my opinion. The role should be given to someone who shows dedication to the gang i.e. TurkeyStar*, Tmuts or F!restarter. When I stepped down as leader I did so with peace of mind that Salvo would take over and, although I already knew that Buhu. would eventually follow, I did not forsee all this happening. The current leaders need to do something about this bad patch now if they want to save anything of this gang. Sorry if this reply reads a little angry, but I am quite annoyed at the fact people are running away when things are not going well. There isn't anything that cannot be remedied or sorted out, all it takes is a little time and effort. I really hope the current leaders take this onboard.

Ronald

Wow, you talk ;)
Also the new rules suck, MAJOR
You can db, No interest, Allowed to abuse bugs, honestly I think LVP is following LW's footsteps AKA N00bs3rv3r galour.

And yes, like i have said on lvp there's no different in being able to hit the clown skin because it is fatter, in the end it's the skill and how good you aim, if you lead aim then there is the same thing the skins have no different hits they all hit the same place, at the end off the day it changes nothing from being fat and being thin they are all created round the same model.

S0m, please could you save the gang from this dark hour, and people don't quit because your best friend has quit, at the end off the day, if one person quits then they all follow that sucks, in the end i will live to be the only B&A if i have too, as soon as i played LVP i loved B&A because i loved clowns, from the start i knew CT sucked, even though i got killed alot by B&A look where i am, i even made it after being in CT for a day, but look, if you leave your best friend will follow, then theirs will follow so-on, and in the end if you leave the next will, until.. B&A is dead, who wants that? I certainly don't and i bet everyone here dosn't. So if you read this stay B&A unless.. You REALLY HAVE TO quit, not because some-one else does, there's no point in that that isn't showing loyalty that's showing favouritism.
Yes with the skins you are right ronneh.
It was just a stupid excuse :P

(06-11-2007, 04:00 PM)PennyWise link Wrote: Dude, you missed me! :( I'm always on :(
hehe there you are right, you really are active since a big  time :)

About quitting etc.
Well the most hope that B&A gets back as in the old days that I fucking miss, when sa-mp 0.2 comes out.
I already gave the hope up. Why? These guys do have a Job, go to school, a RL. But I can't imagine that they even don't get ingame for a few minutes, so why should they at sa-mp 0.2 ?  Also who knows when 0.2 is coming out..
I really want like to stay in B&A, but I need some Motivation.
A Motivation for me would be seeing some Clowns active playing. And also some oldschool clowns.
What happend with Bassiedeclown, Harlot, Maddox and Quacky?
I miss the bambam of Bassie, the quack quack of Quacky and the fun with Harlot and Maddox..
I also miss the ownage of Ronald, the fun at the base....just everything that once was and also the nice teamwork with XL :') I miss every single Detail of every Member of us.
I'm really glad that you all are in B&A. All these guys who are now B&A members are pretty Mature, but the newcomers aren't to be honest. I mean there aren't any left, are there?
The situation at the moment is really sad  :(

I'm looking forward now, but if one more will leave because of a silly reason I think the most could give up further or later. I just can't be happy with 1 or 3 gang mates in a Gang war. I want to see the Clownskin in a massive amount seeying owning the colsucks and sins then I'll like it again :D
B&A is not dead, it wont die, if you help !
As Borat asked " is this understood? " I'll ask the same  :)
I completely agree with Ronald.
And i also apologise for my inactiveness as i still haven't finshed these darned exams!

only 4 more to go :)
for me the 4 rl leaders are still : ronald , buhu , deguz , bassie
And if they left the gang have no sence
Cuz they always have good idea's and are good leaders 
And without them B&A is like coldthugz without joypad  :+
So plz all B&A menbers stay loyal and dont leave the gang
THx :)
AzErTy