Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Start Money for registered players.
... i came to other thaughts, now that i have a pluspoint it's much easier to make money, i had 2 millions, at the end of the day i had 4 million because i could bank wherever (and my prop made 33333 each minute :+ ) i wanted so if i got killed i did'nt lose my money (unless i did'nt banked it)
(06-10-2007, 04:51 PM)XL link Wrote: You can also lend money from the bank. So it isn't impossible to start. Just loan and buy some descent weapons or buy properties. :)

+if you play for a while (without breaking the rules), you will get a pluspoint, if you got a pluspoint you can buy a pro-account and if you got a pro-account you can bank everywhere u want.  :P
(06-18-2007, 01:31 PM)Turkey link Wrote: I Join LVP in a week maybe 14-17 times. That means I give 140-170 Mils for weapons in a week. And I do buy properties, and not less, I buy many all over SA. :/

That's alot for guns...

You should work out how to spend less on guns, and spend it on properties. Balance it out.

The moneyvalue in 2.6 rocks IMO. Makes it much more fun, as you need to work for something O+

-tj
Hmm, its ok, it isnt causing any problems with me atm
But i can see it starting to go down hill and i will be poor :(
lol, i'm getting richer and richer 8)

if i buy guns i usually spend 300000 or 500000 dollars
and now my prop makes 83000 per minute 8)

i now have 5 million
Quote:Razor link=topic=1735.msg22274#msg22274 date=1182260949]
and now my prop makes 83000 per minute 8)
It doesnt anymore, bit ridiculous that any other prop has a max. earning of 25.000 and yours would have more then doubled that amount.

Quote:Well maybe some Admins do a new account, and play a week with it and report what they think.
I have done this for 2 hours and I didnt find it very difficult to make money. As a new player I advice you to start with exporting vehicles, after one or two exports you can buy a property like the Shithole Bar (whats in a name :+), keep exporting those cars and buy other small props. You really have a sufficient income and its fun to make money with a slight challenge in it.
The only reason some people oppose to the new economy is because they buy ridiculous amounts of guns. Buy 10 or 20 spawnweapons in stead of unlimited amounts, it will really save you millions and you wont run out of guns unless you avoid other skilled shooters and mostly attack people that come from the ship or spawn at the policestation.
(06-19-2007, 06:48 PM)Stef link Wrote: Buy 10 or 20 spawnweapons in stead of unlimited amounts, it will really save you millions and you wont run out of guns unless you avoid other skilled shooters and mostly attack people that come from the ship or spawn at the policestation.
All right I'm a gangmember and I don't lame at ships or police station or what ever. I fight in gang wars or at sexshop very often. 10-20 aren't enough for me, I'll try 80.
You admins arent fighting really, just doing cruises hanging up at ship or doing stunts. (Aint offensive ;) )
But one question : Many say that thay have 1-2 Billion. I had 1Billion too but it dropped to 420mils when 2.6 was installed.
Am I the only one?!
(06-19-2007, 06:48 PM)Stef link Wrote: It doesnt anymore, bit ridiculous that any other prop has a max. earning of 25.000 and yours would have more then doubled that amount.
meh :( (that's a little off-topic)

as stef says, you don't have to spend millions on spawnweapons
i usually buy:
5 sawnoffs (ammo: 116 (prize 80000))
10 micro smg's (ammo: 1100 (90000))
5 m4's (ammo: about 600 (prize: 150000))

unless you are really good at killing people without getting killed yourself it's almost impossible to use all ammo of a weapon, and if you do, you can always use an other weapon or type /kill
420Mill?? i only have 400mill  :(
i have 8 million :+