Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

2 Shot and Other Bugs
It's not, Take 2 consider it more of a feature. But my guess is that LVP prohibits it because it gives an unfair advantage over players who do not know how to use it.

If you two shot once in a while, it shouldn't be a problem. However, if you do it ALL the time, people will  notice and report you for it. Which will of course result in a ban.
LVP has been a proud 4 shot dominant server for a couple of years. We've had a poll, we wanted c-bug and not 2 shot and that is that. 2 Shot = won't be allowed
I would like to ask about 6shot. Is it allowed? Or is it hack or smth? Don't know lot about these things :D
(01-08-2009, 09:14 PM)BoyFromNowhere link Wrote: I would like to ask about 6shot. Is it allowed? Or is it hack or smth? Don't know lot about these things :D

It's usually lag, but can be used as a bug.
Neither are bannable (although massive fps lag to the point where they're nearly unhittable and 6+ shotting is kickable)- the bug isn't kickable as it cannot be proven to be abused or an accident (although if it was, then I'm sure they'd be kicked for it- however nobody has been kicked or banned for it ever before) and you wouldn't get a strong advantage for using it in a 1v1 (as you'd spend most of your time dodging and sprinting rather than shooting).
(01-07-2009, 11:54 PM)HaZe link Wrote: LVP has been a proud 4 shot dominant server for a couple of years. We've had a poll, we wanted c-bug and not 2 shot and that is that. 2 Shot = won't be allowed

Well , I hope 2-shots wont get allowed . LVP is just fine without it .
IMO 2-shots is a lame way to kill people . I dont got a problem handling it , but it sucks .
I prefer LVP with 4-shots .

DONT MESS LVP UP :)
(01-07-2009, 05:26 PM)Fist link Wrote: Hey.
I'm not very good with PCs but I'm just making a point. Why can you be kicked or banned for the 2 shot? I will admit to doing it once (unlucky for me during my VG training XD) but I didn't WANT to do it. So i what i don't understand is, how do you not do it? It was just a coinsidence for me that when I shot my gun it killed him with two shots, but how do I not do it? I didn't do anything differently to usual. This probably applies to many other bugs, because they are bugs. Peoplre can use them to their advantage but honest, ordinary players can fall in to the trap too.
This could be open for discussion.
Fist :)

Well, when i started 2shot on this server an admin (in which i got reported for it) told me it is bannable and don't use it. but i still find my self running into these players who don't care for the rules or if i tell them its bannable, its either ??? or they don't care and for now i see why retards get banned for months xD
(01-07-2009, 11:54 PM)HaZe link Wrote: LVP has been a proud 4 shot dominant server for a couple of years. We've had a poll, we wanted c-bug and not 2 shot and that is that. 2 Shot = won't be allowed

WTF is a c-bug? I don't know. but /rules
no bug abuse.
(01-10-2009, 07:16 PM)speedruntrainer link Wrote: WTF is a c-bug? I don't know. but /rules
no bug abuse.
Be quiet please. You're obviously new and I don't need to be told off by you.
yeah true :)
C-Bug is something to do with crouching and walking weapons or something :S