Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Property Locations
Quote:Solid_Rock link=topic=16268.msg177998#msg177998 date=1234111348]
Since a while the property Pandora's Box isnt at it's location anymore..
Is it gone, or is it moved to another location? I hope it's moved, so I can start searching :+
Pandora's Box was removed.
I never found TEF's prop =(
not did I ever found Jay's =(

We( you,admins w/e ) should make a Peter prop that gives like...5.000.00 $ /min xD

and hide it rly good so we can search it :+
o.O, Jay's prop costs 9mil. 2 days ago you got 320k of it and now 360k and it's getting higer. wondering where it is? hint: LVP main bank

the TEF prop changes often. you need to search really good.
TEF costs 6001337 and you get 701337 a min. TEF is so far I know the most hidden prop. I had it today :D yay

TEF, why the pandora's box is removed?

and there are no green houses on the map but it makes it too easy to find ^^
(02-08-2009, 11:50 PM)speedruntrainer link Wrote: TEF, why the pandora's box is removed?
I'm not entirely sure, as I didn't remove it. It really wasn't that good of a property anyway. :P
better remove the one on ls-airport where we (jordi, hellraiser and me) got stuck yesterday remember TEF :D
(02-09-2009, 12:52 PM)captaint link Wrote: better remove the one on ls-airport where we (jordi, hellraiser and me) got stuck yesterday remember TEF :D
I only move the property when the time comes, not when players find it. The entire point of the property is to have players go on a hunt, find the property, then appreciate both their work in finding it and its earnings. Total Epic Failure™ will be moved either tomorrow or Wednesday (just a heads-up for ya ;)). :)
yeah but once "we" found it "we" got stuck ;)
idk if any one mentioned this...maybe i shoulda made new thread? idk...but

hurr meh idea bout properties:

Have people submit there own ideas for them...is easy .. just /save Propname  ingame...scriptors just need the coords to create the object...done.

and Tef...i now like ur name lol, didn know wut it stood for ..nice  _O-
How about no? We create properties as we feel fit, and don't say how something works when you have no clue. kthx
(02-13-2009, 10:39 PM)Joe link Wrote: How about no? We create properties as we feel fit, and don't say how something works when you have no clue. kthx

You could be like, nicer? ;)

@Trip: Properties are made by admins, and admins only. I feel nothing for players being able to make props like that. It'd become one spammy file(on which it saves) anyway. And we'd have to check every co-ord, to see if it's a good place.