Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Tupac Shakur is alive? O_O
Now I've always though Tupac was dead, let him RIP etc. Theres also been videos with lookalikes of Tupac. But the guy in blue in this video looks exactly like him. Make your own mind up  :o

[youtube=425,350]aCrHjOKmNyA[/youtube]
i found this on youtube

its looks like him but it aint cuz that person in the video dont have the Makaveli tattoo on hes nek
and idiots who think we r idiots cuz we thinks that 2pac is live IN THE JAIL HE DID READ ABOUT THE PRINCE MACHAVELI WHO Hed ABOUT 20 YEARS.. some people 2014 i also think that but just 60% im sorry about my english if its not good thnx

but he looks exactly like him
(01-04-2009, 11:01 PM)LIke link Wrote: but it aint cuz that person in the video dont have the Makaveli tattoo on hes nek

Quote:While tattoos are considered permanent, it is possible to remove them. Complete removal, however, may not be possible (although many doctors and laser practitioners make the claim that upwards of 95% removal is possible with the newest lasers, especially with black and darker colored inks)
They're all fake. People always make them kind of videos. He's still dead.
(01-04-2009, 11:07 PM)Munch link Wrote: They're all fake. People always make them kind of videos. He's still dead.
Do you think it looks like him? I'm so sure its him in that video..
(01-04-2009, 11:42 PM)Darius link Wrote: Do you think it looks like him? I'm so sure its him in that video..

There are loads of videos with someone who looks like him walking in the street or something. But he's dead, all they do is get some other black guy who looks similar and dress him to look like him.
i hate all this fakes.

whoever thinks he is alive, is stupid.  he is dead, for 10 years now or so, and thats it.  well, maybe, IF he is alive, maybe then he took some singing lessons while he was "undercover".

hes dead and thats it, nothing to think about.
Well , even if he is alive , i doubt he would just walk up'n'down the F-ing street , if he's alive ~ he faked his death and wouldnt just valse around where everyone can see him.
He's alive

How else would he have released CD's containing stuff from the future etc, events that happened after he ''died''.

Yeah, and Elvis is alive too ;)