Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Black Screen In Vista After Pausing.
Hi, I'm just wondering if any of you other vista users have a nice solution to a problem of mine. When I paus (just 2 switch music or something off rly quick) and come back into game, it sometimes happends (rly often) that my mouse got stucked, and I can't use it. This can be fixede of pressing esc again, but mostly I just get a black screen and I'll have 2 quit it from Task Manager. I'll would rly be glad if somebody out there could post a working soloution here :).
Thx In Advance
yep, if i minimize the game, do something and maximize it again, my game crashes 90%.

Im using Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit.
Is your mouse plugged in? I'll try to find a solution later on, but Vista + gaming = bigfail.
(01-04-2009, 08:14 PM)Mark link Wrote: Is your mouse plugged in? I'll try to find a solution later on, but Vista + gaming = bigfail.

Vista + Anything or nothing = BIG FAIL
Nah man, i know that 99% of all people who scream "vista sucks!!!111oneoneeleven" havent used it EVER.

Vista is great. It looks good, is more safe than XP and faster. SAMP is the only game what causes problems under vista.

I really like vista, and believe me dudes, its far far better then XP ever was.
(01-04-2009, 09:00 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Nah man, i know that 99% of all people who scream "vista sucks!!!111oneoneeleven" havent used it EVER.

Vista is great. It looks good, is more safe than XP and faster. SAMP is the only game what causes problems under vista.

Couldn't had said it better myself.

Btw , i have this problem too. Windows Vista home basic. Can anyone help?
Press escape and then click resume or w/e its called, works for me, I used to get it when I minimized to pause my torrents, because I like to lag so people can't find my hitbox but I paused when it started to piss me off.
(01-04-2009, 09:00 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Nah man, i know that 99% of all people who scream "vista sucks!!!111oneoneeleven" havent used it EVER.

i dont believe you  :>
not much help there FarePak but thx anyway. I can't press resume when the screens all black ;/
Press 'arrow up' like 15 times so you're sure it's on resume and then press enter?