Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Teleport Bug ! Funny !
You couldnt get out from the ship I were inside LOL
No one could see you there only ive they /tp to you

What where you doing? Id want to /tp to a player on the pirate ship
Where there other players which encountered the same problem? No but admins saw also inside the ship
Could you reproduce the bug? yeah
Was it only once, or did it happen all the time? 2 times again
Did you try to reconnect first? yeah
lol.
that happened to me aswell its just when you teleported to the player on the ship it took you a seconed ro two for the landscape as such to apear on your screen. In this case the Ship so you were pretty much inside it earning cash with no hassel of being killed by noobs :)
Ah yes, I remember you showing me this.

As far as it goes as a bug, there's nothing we can do about it. (Unless Jay wants to spend his development time adding solid objects into the hull of the ship) The person you teleported to must have been in an awkward position, and if nothing else, a great place for a property.

:D
So let me get this straight, somebody was standing in an akward position on the ship, you teleported to them, and ended up in a strange position inside the ship?
I've had this happen to me many times. But I doubt it would be due to an awkward position. Because when you TP, you are teleported beside the player in the same X-Axis as he/she is. Unless maybe the player was right next to the ship, the it could have happened.

Just my thoughts...
(01-02-2009, 05:26 PM)Jay link Wrote: So let me get this straight, somebody was standing in an akward position on the ship, you teleported to them, and ended up in a strange position inside the ship?
Got it in one.
Happend a few to me aswell but who cares just use /taxi or /kill..
(01-03-2009, 01:24 AM)Ben link Wrote: Got it in one.

In that case, we can't do nothing about it.