Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

why do you play Las-Venturas-Playground ???
(02-04-2009, 04:08 PM)V_Power link Wrote: My name: V_Power
I play Las-Venturas-Playground because:I like this server, but I was baned by Joe_Rock for cheating (but this isn't true)

Even I caught you once, so cut the crap, hombre.
Hooger it even doesn't matter much now!!! =)
Stay cool !!!
(02-04-2009, 04:08 PM)V_Power link Wrote: My name: V_Power
I play Las-Venturas-Playground because:I like this server, but I was baned by Joe_Rock for cheating (but this isn't true)
My favorite thing on the server:riding and bying props
My favorite property:wishing well and UFO

Raymond, not me. ;)
Oh I am sorry Joe!!! Excuseme please=)

Than I got ban from Raymond, and now it doesn't matter much to me too!!!    ;)
My name: Jerome
I play Las-Venturas-Playground because: It's an awesum server with many great people and is the only server i know with such a strict admin team, which means less hacking/chiting etc And they are all cool. Also alot of cool people, its nice to talk to people from all over the world. Places ive never headr of let alone visited.
My favorite thing on the server: /derby xDD
My favorite property: Ummm ... hmm ... tough one ... recently i would have to say LVP Overview or TEF ... TEF always makes his property riddles and they bring the most fun xD
Why do you play LVP ?

Fill this in:

My name:TR1pin
I play Las-Venturas-Playground because:Brother started and i love to kill everyone on server
My favorite thing on the server:TEF lol And his properties
My favorite property:Hmmm all TEF's He makes them the best and at the best spots Admire Him i do:)
I play Las-Venturas-Playground because: It is the best scripted, most friendly, and most enjoyable SAMP server around!
My favorite thing on the server: The features, you don't apreciate the LITTLE things that are ingame until you try and script them yourself!
My favorite property: TEF