Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
As much as I enjoy throwing peasants in the dungeon, Nater has been doing an excellent job. So the dungeon will remain available for any peasant that dares to defy the king.
My king, Since Nater, went great lengths to protect the people in our kingdom. I think it is wise to give him upgrade in our hierarchy.
(07-16-2020, 12:29 PM)Peru Wrote: As much as I enjoy throwing peasants in the dungeon, Nater has been doing an excellent job. So the dungeon will remain available for any peasant that dares to defy the king.

Thank you Sir! I cleaned the dungeon out this morning was getting a bit smelly! You cannot keep fifteen dead carcasses in there.... Not even menthol blocked the stench.
(07-17-2020, 09:52 AM)Nater Wrote: Thank you Sir! I cleaned the dungeon out this morning was getting a bit smelly! You cannot keep fifteen dead carcasses in there.... Not even menthol blocked the stench.

Hahahahaha Nater you silly goose! It's been a while since the king laughed like that. How would you like to be one of my fools? Don't misinterpret the title! Fools are essential in keeping the king mentally healthy.
(07-18-2020, 03:15 AM)Peru Wrote: Hahahahaha Nater you silly goose! It's been a while since the king laughed like that. How would you like to be one of my fools? Don't misinterpret the title! Fools are essential in keeping the king mentally healthy.
Juuuu  that's totally opposite, my King 8)7
(07-18-2020, 03:15 AM)Peru Wrote:
(07-17-2020, 09:52 AM)Nater Wrote: Thank you Sir! I cleaned the dungeon out this morning was getting a bit smelly! You cannot keep fifteen dead carcasses in there.... Not even menthol blocked the stench.

Hahahahaha Nater you silly goose! It's been a while since the king laughed like that. How would you like to be one of my fools? Don't misinterpret the title! Fools are essential in keeping the king mentally healthy.

The King must be happy and have a good laugh!!

I would be honoured to be One of your Fools!

*bows down*
I hereby promote Nater to FOOL. Keep up the great work and you will make it far!
Thank you my King!!

*bows*
As for the other peasants, listen to me and listen very closely: BOW DOWN.
Namaste King Sha Jahan