Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[W] - The Warriors Gang
Wow, what a nice thing to say haze...

No wonder u r being hated by some [W]...

Sure haze, i'd LOOOVE to see you again too!

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!!!!

[me=mosteeL]points the sawnoffs to HaZe...then pulls the trigger...BANG!!![/me]

Can ya dig it?!?!?!?!?!?!
[W]mosteeL and [W]Rhydah are two of the best players i've encountered on LVP.  I'm so sick and tired of people talking about lag and pings here... instead of bitching about a ping, just use that energy and learn how to shoot!

mo and Rhydah... congrats to you both on making [W], you guys rock!
thanks bro..  ;)
man please. alright hope to catch ya ingame. lmaoooooo.
For starters HaZe you shouldnt even be posting in this thread. Do you see me saying pointless shit in your CiA topic or w/e the fuck its called?  mosteel kills me as much as I kill him, he has skills. If your going to diss any gang diss your own because nobody in [W] can be bothered with your pathetic little digs, its time to move on dude..

As for the shoebox guy just let it be. As long as he keeps it in his own thread, i coudnt give a shit.  I suggest all W stop posting in there. we will see them in LVP
lol u know why? because there is no CIA topic ^^.

had a 1 on 1 with mosteel today, i won it. good fight. movin on.
HaZe i respect you and know you are a good fighter, but in my opinion i have to say mosteel and Ryhdah are two of the players on LVP i have respect for, always say Hi, always ask how im doing. Never annoy anyone and same goes with Santino Most of the time:P
Anyway what im trying to say is, these guys, even if they are not the best fighters in SA-MP, even though they could beat me any day of the week BEFORE they joined [W] probably have got like 10-15x better. So i dont think there is much you could say about these guys to annoy them that is true, they are a perfect example of what a player should be like...

Im not sucking up, i really like these guys :P
Yeah, HaZe beat me...fair & square!

No excuses...

That only means more practice for me...  :P

I'll just say this..."I'll get ya next time!"  ;)

& for HaZE...he's a good guy...(when he takes his meds lol)...he just always says the wrong things!  _O-

Anyway, for ben...wow, thanks bro for those words! I mean, i'm speechless!  :) Overwhelmed! I bet Rhydah will be too once he reads it!  ;)

Can ya dig it?!?!?!?!?!?! Haha  8)
wow.. thanks very much ben.. coming from ya, that's a very big compliment.. :)  ;) ben is also one of the players on LVP i gotta lot of respect for.. even HaZe..  :) i even chat some times with ben at irc..  :D

anyways, i've gotten the knack of fighting ppl and remaining friendly.. ( although it's hard at times, but hey, i try ;))

it's just really fun to compete and hang out with these guys, LVP is really becoming a playground for me now.. so, thanks much and see ya on the streets..

[W]Rhydah
(09-15-2007, 10:54 PM)benbmyers link Wrote:... always ask how im doing. Never annoy anyone...
Heh, funny, I find it annoying when people ask me how I'm doing.

Not really. But for the purposes of a joke, I do.

(09-13-2007, 09:46 PM)HaZe link Wrote:is mosteel seriously in W? rofl... how'd he get in
mosteel is obviously teh secks skillful and has a great attitude- 2 prerequisites to becoming a Warrior.
And before you say it, yes, you can still have a great attitude and defend yourself on a topic as shown above. Defending fellow members- team play is another prerequisite.

And...that's all I have to say about that.