Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: cloakster or cloaker?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
cloakster
93.10%
27 93.10%
cloaker
6.90%
2 6.90%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Name change
(06-06-2007, 11:47 PM)PennyWise link Wrote: ( cloaker looks like a spelling error )
Lmao, tellin it as it is.
Ok, well i decided to stick with cloakster.

2 reasons:
1. You all hate cloaker for some reason
2. Ive been known as cloakster in LVP for these last 5 1/2 months so it seems right to keep it that way

Thanks everyone for your opinions on this.

btw, im still gonna use cloaker in other games
Lol at small text
cloakster i have nothing against 'cloaker', its jammin!
Really though, what other games do you play?

considering your on LVP 24/7 lol
ChaosCloack! ftw! jeh bitches!  :(
(06-04-2007, 04:08 AM)cloakster link Wrote: Im thinking of changing my name to: cloaker. I always use cloaker for all my games and im used to it. Im using cloakster here because cloaker was taken, but i do not believe that the guy using cloaker has been on in a long while (5+ months) so im pretty sure it would be fine with the management. So vote for which one would be best ...

-cloak
I like the name you have now.
but ok it's not up to me.
cya
(06-04-2007, 10:25 AM)Barry link Wrote: Mmmm i like the name you have now. but the are boute nice :P
(06-14-2007, 09:00 AM)Barry link Wrote: I like the name you have now.
but ok it's not up to me.
cya
Nice repeat. But if you reply in a tread, then it can be handy to look were this topic is going. He already made a choice. So don't make useless reply's please.

@cloakster:
First I didn't even see the difference about "cloaker" and "cloakster".  But it's nice for the people who can see the difference that they now know, that cloakster is cloakster.

Offtopic:
Maybe we should make a central changename topic with a log from name changes. But, I normally forget the old names. Sometimes I still remember the old names, but I have to think very hard then. Don't know how you think about it. Maybe something like: "Central namechange discussion" -topic. :)
I suggest cloackster!
But why change a good name?
(06-14-2007, 11:22 AM)XL link Wrote: Maybe we should make a central changename topic
making it right now....  :D

8)
(06-14-2007, 11:22 AM)XL link Wrote:
Offtopic:
Maybe we should make a central changename topic with a log from name changes. But, I normally forget the old names. Sometimes I still remember the old names, but I have to think very hard then. Don\'t know how you think about it. Maybe something like: \"Central namechange discussion\" -topic. :)

The problem is you cant make a central topic for everything. For something like a name change it is easier just to make a topic for your own name change.
Just change it to Open-GL, so i have a valid reason to ban you.  >:)