Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Crashing...
Yea...It happens sometimes while playing in the server but only once before computer restart.
Haven't seen it happen twice.
This has been going on a while and just recently sa-mp hasn't given any information about the crash so I think it's just the game that crashes.
by the way I didn't buy the game but Im not using any kinds of no-cd cracks, just couple of days ago I started using daemon tools with a program called YASU so no I dont need any cracks but I still keep crashing and its getting annoying.
how to fix?  :'(
got any mods installeD?
(12-19-2008, 04:55 PM)Twilight link Wrote: got any mods installeD?

No.
(12-19-2008, 04:01 PM)Yoko_the_Clown link Wrote: by the way I didn't buy the game but Im not using any kinds of no-cd cracks, just couple of days ago I started using daemon tools with a program called YASU so no I dont need any cracks but I still keep crashing and its getting annoying.
There's your problem.
(12-19-2008, 06:07 PM)Mark link Wrote: There's your problem.

Well..Im not using no-cd crack so it should be same as installed from a real cd
just wondering what could be different, could YASU cause it to crash? no?
(12-19-2008, 06:20 PM)Yoko_the_Clown link Wrote: Well..Im not using no-cd crack so it should be same as installed from a real cd
just wondering what could be different, could YASU cause it to crash? no?
I never touched YASU, but I'm pretty sure that it's causing it.
(12-19-2008, 06:47 PM)Mark link Wrote: I never touched YASU, but I'm pretty sure that it's causing it.

YASU uses somekind of Cd cloaking thing so I dont have to replace anything in the game folder but
aw man...if anybody has other suggestions to play without YASU or no-cd crack tell me plz.
well.. I think i'll try what happens if I take YASU off while I play the game.

there's a screenshot of the program from my desktop
[Image: yasuye2.png]

edit: I just downloaded a new 1.5 version of YASU...im going to try it out soon.
(12-20-2008, 01:31 AM)Yoko_the_Clown link Wrote: YASU uses somekind of Cd cloaking thing so I dont have to replace anything in the game folder but
aw man...if anybody has other suggestions to play without YASU or no-cd crack tell me plz.
well.. I think i'll try what happens if I take YASU off while I play the game.

there's a screenshot of the program from my desktop
[Image: yasuye2.png]

edit: I just downloaded a new 1.5 version of YASU...im going to try it out soon.
Err, why are you even using YASU? Buy the game (or if you own it already), reinstall it, downgrade, install SA-MP, play.
(12-20-2008, 09:12 AM)Mark link Wrote: Err, why are you even using YASU? Buy the game (or if you own it already), reinstall it, downgrade, install SA-MP, play.

Im still trying one way to stop it from crashing
I'll try closing YASU and Daemon while im in the game.
If it still keeps crashing, I'll buy the game  :P
finally, nowadays it costs allmost nothing...