Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Congratz estroe!
(03-30-2009, 08:20 PM)Nudie link Wrote: Cause they are ugly?

Haha no, all babies are ugly imo :P
I don't get that shit with people yelling 'Oh, how cute!!!' No, they're not cute :+

Of course with your own children that's partially different. I mean, taking care of them and all, you do of course love them and don't want to loose them.
(03-30-2009, 02:30 PM)Jag link Wrote: I wish I could do stuff like Richard's kids...

That is now part of my signature.
(03-30-2009, 08:42 PM)Richard link Wrote: Haha no, all babies are ugly imo :P
I don't get that shit with people yelling 'Oh, how cute!!!' No, they're not cute :+

Of course with your own children that's partially different. I mean, taking care of them and all, you do of course love them and don't want to loose them.

just wait 'til they pee in your face, apparantly I did that too my dad when I was like, 1 year old D:
(04-01-2009, 10:40 PM)Twilight link Wrote: just wait 'til they pee in your face, apparantly I did that too my dad when I was like, 1 year old D:

PEE-STAIN.
Congratz manĀ  :)
(04-01-2009, 10:40 PM)Twilight link Wrote: just wait 'til they pee in your face, apparantly I did that too my dad when I was like, 1 year old D:

_O-
Oh yes and be careful round stairs! I fell down a stairs at 18 months and cracked my head open and since then have perm hearing problems! And probably many more mental health issues! :D
(03-31-2009, 10:13 PM)Munch link Wrote: That is now part of my signature.

Yes Im finnly part of someones signiture :D
(04-08-2009, 05:00 AM)Jag link Wrote: Yes Im finnly part of someones signiture :D

Has that been your life long ambition?
(04-08-2009, 10:33 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: Has that been your life long ambition?

No, that's my life long ambition, and I STILL haven't got it yet.