Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Happy birthday Hotshot!
(12-07-2008, 05:17 AM)HaZe link Wrote: nothing wrong with honoring oldschool players.. they were a lot better than a lot of the pieces of shit that come along here now.

happy bday hotshot :)

I love the way you speak your mind so delicately without the possibility of offending anyone.
Its so hot~
I saw somebody ingame today with the name hotshot (no capital letter: H). I thought it was him till I looked into the secret LVP files and found this:

<GTA_Rules> !players Hotshot
[10:26] <Nuwani> Hotshot has been online for 51 hours and 27 minutes. The player has killed 215 people so far, and has died 166 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 1.3. Hotshot is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 18-01-2007 23:06.

So indeed as TEF said, he hasn't been ingame for quiet a while.

Your friend,
Matthias :w
(12-07-2008, 05:17 AM)HaZe link Wrote: nothing wrong with honoring oldschool players.. they were a lot better than a lot of the pieces of shit that come along here now.

happy bday hotshot :)
You may "honor" him as much as you wish, but perhaps instead of a normal "happy birthday" topic, you would post a "here's to honor an old player who doesn't come around anymore." That way people know not to expect a post from the guy.
Happy Birthday Hotshot, as I knew you in CT.  ;)
Matthias; I saw when you did !players Hotshot :D okok

Happy Birthday Hotshot (who is he/she?)
HotShoot was one of the 1 CT's

Happy Birthday!
(12-07-2008, 06:45 PM)Grabb3r link Wrote: (who is he/she?)

The question is not who is he/she, but rather more along the lines of what is it?
Sorry, I just watched the trailer for V For Vendetta.
>.> got me talking all snooty.

Happy birthday who/where ever you are/may be
(12-07-2008, 03:58 AM)TEF link Wrote: And who hasn't been online in over a year!

Shouldn't birthday topics only be created for people who have actually been on in the last month or two? I mean, you could say, "But it's Offtopic Bullshizzle, TEF, and I can do whatever I want," but there's a limit. I'm quite tired of seeing topics created for every single birthday, especially those who haven't been on the forum for years. Seriously, look at their profile before you make a topic about them!

}:|
Quote:But it's Offtopic Bullshizzle, TEF, and I can do whatever I want.
I knew you were gonna say that, Ben. :P
(12-06-2008, 10:17 PM)Jay link Wrote: Meh, doubt he will see this topic, but anyway, Happy Birthday.