Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Rockstar have said bigfoot is not in the game, if this is so why is he in the 'thanks to part' at the back of the book?, real or not, your experiences here
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes i think hes real
10.00%
2 10.00%
nah doubt it
45.00%
9 45.00%
maybe, but i have my doubts
20.00%
4 20.00%
yes, i have seen him
25.00%
5 25.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

bigfoot, real or not?
i believe that he might be in the game, there have been so many fake movies / mods made that its hard to beleive anyone. im not going to lie, i have never seen bigfoot, but, there is so much info towards him, why? if hes not in it
They're all fakes, IMO. They might've had an idea for it, then scrapped it at the last minute.

-tj
maybe but have doubts i voted
Well, I've seen him during my vacation, a couple of weeks ago....

Peter walked next to me, cos' we were walking in the woods near our crib.
Suddenly a huge Sasquatch (a.k.a. BigFoot) appeared!  :o

I looked at him, he looked at me.
Peter looked at him, and the Sasquatch was looking at Peter....... and suddenly he took some pompoms and started singing...

O.K! I'm a cheerleader now!

U.G.L.Y. You ain't got no alibi
You ugly! Hey! Hey! You ugly!

fixer, get off the drugs please, moving on..
Nah, it's definitely fake. No sasquatches. We've been searching it @ official polish GTA boards for over two months and got nothing. We have also snooped through the .img files and found nothing related to him/her/it. Oh, and I'm pretty sure "Big Foot" was a name of a monster truck.

Attached Files
.png   Tha big f00t.PNG (Size: 219.09 KB / Downloads: 3)
It's fake, the bigfoot in the credits is an internal joke from Rockstar.
what about the shape of back o beyond, why is there bear footsteps there aswell, why are there pictures that have mysterious figures in them in CJs house?
Yer I think they scrapped it last minute Just like the skateboard in Sanandreas!, Plus there will be no woods in GTA4! (It says at gta4.net!)
ofcourse there won't be any woods in GTA4 :P

Have you seen a wood in New York City?  :X