Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Grand Theft Auto IV PC
if you do burnout more than 30 seconds your tires will blow up  :P
did people already found bugs in GTA IV?
if yes post them pls  :)
(12-06-2008, 11:22 AM)lilclapz link Wrote: did people already found bugs in GTA IV?
if yes post them pls  :)

C-bug still works, first thing I tested.
(12-05-2008, 06:15 PM)n00ne link Wrote: I'd download it first , just to see if i can run it and if i like it. There's no point of spending money , on a game i'm not sure my pc can run , tho im 98% sure that it'll be OK!

Just get another graphic card, like ati hd4870 and you can get really high settings..

9500gt is really bad.
My bro is downloading it. If it works on his new pc and doesnt lagg, he will buy it :)

My computer is too crap to play pacman let alone GTA IV :X
I got it last week Thursday. The game's good although I need to get more RAM. At first I thought that game is lagging because of my GFX card and processor, but after some research I discovered that it's because I have 1GB of RAM. So, I'll buy RAM probably for Christmas and then I can play hopefully :+. By the way, we all could organize some meets in GTA IV for those who can play the multiplayer, because of my lag, the game is throwing me out of multiplayer.
Mahwhahwhahwa! got it FREE!!! =D +70 euro's! =D I made 50 copys and I gave them away @ my school for 20 euro each  :+ :7
Where can I download GTA IV ?
Or is there no way to download it yet?
Well from the requirements point of view gta4 fails so bad. Why? Because you would need some N.A.S.A. computer to run that beast on max settings. The recomended req's for gta4 are as true as me having a fist growing from my forehead.

I did everything , downloaded drivers , turned off every possible programm that could lag my pc , configured my pc and gpu to run only for performance , but all i could get was 1024x768 res with low-med settings and texture quality to a minimum. And even then the game was kinda slow. Maybe it's just me , but i'm dissapointed.
C'mon people.
[19:37] <%Charmers> god there are some cheap pricks on this planet, if you only buy one game this year at least buy this one jesus