Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Freeze in ammunation when buying spawn weapons.
Strange. I just tested it quite a lot and it never happened once to me.
It's never happend to me neither.I seen you said you pressed "shift"When trying to buy spawn grenades,My keyboard is all default for ingame an use space when buying weapons.Does this happen with other ammunation stores to?
Quote:Cl0nE_RiDeR link=topic=14670.msg156665#msg156665 date=1227456246]
It's never happend to me neither.I seen you said you pressed "shift"When trying to buy spawn grenades,My keyboard is all default for ingame an use space when buying weapons.Does this happen with other ammunation stores to?

It happened in the two stores I tried.

Jay - It may be because you automatically get at least one spawn armour... It seems once I have one of the items it doesn't freeze at all if I try and get another.
mmm it can be different for every person because i get get it without buying anything  i only get freezed without the menu
Sometimes as soon as I do /buyweapon it freezes, without the menu.
I experience the exact same problem as Cluber- ever since LVP "upgraded" to 0.2x.
Honestly I've had more bugs and less people to kill since sa-mp went 0.2x, but I'll save that debate for another day.

This bug is *always* reproduced, no matter what name I sign in under, or what order I buy spawnweapons.
I can't find out what the hell could be causing it. It's just some simple menu functions, it must be an issue with SA:MP... :O
This same thing happened to me once yesterday. Hasn't happened since though.
(12-01-2008, 12:19 AM)Jay link Wrote: I can't find out what the hell could be causing it. It's just some simple menu functions, it must be an issue with SA:MP... :O

Maybe it's a bug with the new version of sa-mp.
v0.2.X has been flawless for me so far.