Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-= Gone in 60sec =-
Gone in 60sec
Im gonna do a hole movie about gone in 60sec, all the carjacking scenes!
This will take a while but hey, its gonna look really great!
Im searching for actors. I need about 7 more actors to go!
I haved allready started to film the vid on ColdThugZ server.
I also downloaded the GT500 shelby skin (elenor), so when the final scene comes it will look Awsome! 8)
Right now , we are in the scen when the cops arive to the garage (in the begining of the movie).
So, if any one wanna act in the movie post it here :)
In the end , the movie will be like 40min long >:)

Nice idea!  :D All the car jacking scens will take while, But I am sure it will OWN once its finished! :P

40 mins long w00t

I am definelty In! As I am sure other coldthugz will be willing to help out aswell  :P

Just tell me when and were! I can even film with you for some Nice camera angles and effects! And, you will probobly require Different vehicles/skins/cars, so, You could film it in LVP, and do other small parts in the coldthugz server were I can provide anything you may need :P I even re-write the sa-mp cops gamemode btw, It not has a lot more cras,skins and commands! Lots of sports cars such as the Bullet and ZR-350, And regular cars such as the Vincent and Sentinel :p

I also included All the cars that can be tuned a wheel arch angels :)

Anything else you might need, Just give us a shout over at IRC :P
Count me in baby  :D We allready did 3 scenes i guess  :) or at least i did
Yea =)
Grove i would be very happy if you helped me with the camera angles :)
The scene we gonna do now is , when the stolen car arives to the garage.
And the cops will suround the hole building! i need like 10 actors for that lol ;)
The scenes we did on ColdThugZ server looks Amazing!!!
yea count me in to!
steal some cars... just for the fun... :):)

8)
Yay! I'm still not late. Count me in! :D
(05-25-2007, 01:00 PM)Bandit link Wrote: I also downloaded the GT500 shelby skin (elenor), so when the final scene comes it will look Awsome! 8)

Please don't do this - modding GTA is against the SA-MP rules, so also LVP's.

Reinstall your GTA back to it's original state, before installing SA-MP and leaving it. Thank you.

Anyway...

40 minutes? Rofl, will take a while to film. But the best of luck to you - if you can pull it off it will be awesome :)

-tj
Ye but we filmin at Coldthugz server + its only temp, he'll remove it right after he filmed + it ain't in his game yet, he'll only instal it to film the part where needed  :) after its done he resets it again  :7
Yea thats right.
I dont use the mods on lvp lol ;)
Ok i got 7 actors right now!
Need 3 to go =)
Post it here if ya wanna be a part of the movie! 8)