Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[IDEA] /Cartaxi
Amen to that !
Closed because of above.

Edit:
See below. :P
Opened because we let it open with a purpose :+
(05-24-2007, 01:02 PM)paanhaas link Wrote: Again, to comply with the rules, a /cartaxi topic.

For the people who don't get it by just looking at the word, the idea is to have a command very similiar to the current /taxi (*variable) command, but instead of just getting teleported/taxied to that location you now get teleported/taxied there WITH your car.

This would be usefull for lots of cases. Sometimes driving a car to a place is just too much of a hassle but using newtaxi leaves you in a place with a car. Especially for the regions in which very few cars a placed, a command like this would be awesome. To supply an argument against the argument which says that the game would be made too easy you could set up special rules. Like a 5 - 10 minute wait, or really high costs. Of course you need to disable /cartaxi for the ship and probably even set up completely other locations to taxi to. Of course /cartaxi could be changed to something like /towservice or whatever. In the previous, closed topic about this most people responded positively but we can discuss here about how - and if - it should be set up.

Note that with the new release of SAMP this command might not be neccesairy, because a total of 700 cars can be loaded on to the map, if I'm not mistaken, however, I don't know much about coding, but I don't believe that this should be really hard to code. It would be a combination of /ctp and /taxi I think. I think it should be tested. Maybe we don't need 700 cars on the server, it probably causes extra strain on the server and I don't think that most will ever be used. LVP is a good server, but the new 200 player limit won't be reached that easily. With this new command we don't need to have an abunance of cars all over the map.
I will never create such an useless post again!
Well, Ok, In that case put some cars in the airport! were you do /taxi 2, If your very Lucky enough for the helis to still be there, Your stranded!

I think the boats at the back of the ship should be removed, and the coach aswell! Its 2 less car types, and 4 more spaces!
indeed grove, the idea came from the frustration you sometimes get when using /taxi 2. Having to walk to the airplanes isn't fun, spoiled or not..
just grap an helo and fly to them......

but the idea is cool (see me other post)

8)