Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Test if your PC can run GTA IV
My pc doesnt meet the minimum requirements  couse of my geforce7600gt, but i can run it anyway on quite low fps though
Lmao I just tried it :P it's lagging......
Haha wheres the download of it at? Building my first computer today infact i should be able to play!
(12-10-2008, 05:11 PM)Aaron link Wrote: Haha wheres the download of it at? Building my first computer today infact i should be able to play!
How about you head to the shop and buy the game? Not trying to sound an ass, but seriously, if you buy games once a year, buy this one.
Im downloading it, here the link aaron ^^

u need µtorrent lol, and Winrar xD

ENJOY UR DOWNLOAD lmao  _O-
[Image: warnmute.gif] Giving out warez.
You think I'd really trust your words?!Nice my PC passes everything besides the gpu just need to get a new one an buy the game witch would be better anyways due to viruses that could cost me my whole new pc. :w
fail for me @ CPU but i have the game, works fine(singleplayer, multiplayer sucks).
dual core 1.8 Ghz :P
(12-12-2008, 11:36 PM)bingolino link Wrote: fail for me @ CPU but i have the game, works fine(singleplayer, multiplayer sucks).
dual core 1.8 Ghz :P
Your cpu should be fine, you meet the minimum requirements: http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/#?page=pc
depends if it's an AMD or intel CPU :+
intel
on systemrequirementslab CPU fail. atleast that's what picture show me lol
btw, a patch was released i have 17 fps now ^^
hmm i see on rockstar... cpu is intel core 2 duo, i have intel dual core. is there any difference between those two?