Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED]lol got me
Wow :o , thats so awsome man , thank you for making this :} , never thot enyone can make somethin like that for me  :9~
_O- DeaKen owns.
Zezima, don't think you're smart by E-Mailing me with insults. I strongly advise against it, in fact.
(11-26-2008, 11:33 PM)TEF link Wrote: Zezima, don't think you're smart by E-Mailing me with insults. I strongly advise against it, in fact.

what u mean ? i didint write enything about you to PM's , estroe can check it..I didint even talk about you..
(11-27-2008, 03:21 PM)Zezima link Wrote: what u mean ? i didint write enything about you to PM's , estroe can check it..I didint even talk about you..
I didn't say PM, I said E-Mail. You E-Mailed me a very insulting message, and I have proof that it was you. Don't deny it, and don't do it again.
what did i write let me guess i sayd "noob" huh ?
Can i get unbaned for weeked becouse i got no plans and i wana play lvp  ;( I will behave my self u know me dudes i dont do shit if people dont provoke me  ;( ;( ;(
(11-28-2008, 07:09 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Can i get unbaned for weeked becouse i got no plans and i wana play lvp  ;( I will behave my self u know me dudes i dont do shit if people dont provoke me  ;( ;( ;(

No.
4 days of hell left :/ Darn  :r
lol i dreamed today that im playng lvp  _O- _O- _O- , and shoebox was unbaned too lmfoa  _O- _O-