Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
:)
18.57%
13 18.57%
;)
2.86%
2 2.86%
:(
38.57%
27 38.57%
O_O
18.57%
13 18.57%
>_>
21.43%
15 21.43%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[CF] C4$H FR34k$
actually now we make CF topic bigger...tenx  ;)
(07-27-2009, 11:11 AM)kiLLeRs_Sylor link Wrote: just be carefull to dont fall in the hole ;)

8Ball can't find the hole, so don't worry about that!

Ohh InbeforetheMaddolis!
@Mr cliche name(8ball). Awwww, you must care about us so much, taking the time to find us such pretty little pictures. So kind, thank you from all of us at CF, good effort!

(07-27-2009, 02:55 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: That's the best line I've read all day.
Go outside, you never know, you may like it, give the real world a chance!

Sylor, rise above it, they have the mental capacity of a fish, a very small fish.
(07-28-2009, 01:58 PM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: Go outside, you never know, you may like it, give the real world a chance!

Hahahah you gotta be kidding me.
(07-28-2009, 01:58 PM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: @Mr cliche name(8ball). Awwww, you must care about us so much, taking the time to find us such pretty little pictures. So kind, thank you from all of us at CF, good effort!
Go outside, you never know, you may like it, give the real world a chance!

Sylor, rise above it, they have the mental capacity of a fish, a very small fish.
[Image: Whatnigra.jpg]
(07-28-2009, 02:05 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Hahahah you gotta be kidding me.
Lolll, well duh. (Also it said "oh the irony" before, how do you do that without 'edit'?) To answer that, im travelling around China as we speak... so you fail. d:)b

Swine influenza ftw

@Cliche - oO thats a pretty picture, well done!
Traveling around China yet your on the comp instead of going out and seeing the fine scenery there?

Seems like you need a life
(07-28-2009, 02:15 PM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: Lolll, well duh. (Also it said "oh the irony" before, how do you do that without 'edit'?) To answer that, im travelling around China as we speak... so you fail. d:)b

Swine influenza ftw

@Cliche - oO thats a pretty picture, well done!

I edited "irony" because I don't know shit about you, but if you think travelling to China qualifies you for "having a life" then you've got another thing coming when you grow up a little.
(07-28-2009, 02:18 PM)Holden link Wrote: Traveling around China yet your on the comp instead of going out and seeing the fine scenery there?

Seems like you need a life

Lol, you make no sense, also for the record, its night time, and ive just finished hiking a 9000ft mountain up to the clouds (literally) and im exhausted, now im in some rural village in a bar with one computer. What have you done today smart arse?

(07-28-2009, 02:18 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I edited "irony" because I don't know shit about you, but if you think travelling to China qualifies you for "having a life" then you've got another thing coming when you grow up a little.

Do share with what i have coming, your knowledge surpasses mine, can i have a hug from your wisdom oh great one?
[Image: 300px-Rootbrian_Motivator.jpg]