Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Philip [Update]
Ingame Name: Philip
Birthday: 28th July 1994
Other games: Call of duty 5 and 4, AoE2 and 3, CS 1.6, HL2, Medieval II.
Playing SA-MP Since: Almost 2 years.
Playing on LVP Since: Erm, about the same time

Introduction:

First few days

Once I started SA-MP I found LVP, was the first server I ever played on.
So I started out as HAZE_BLAZE, and met a few people (was a little more friendly back then), after a few days of playing I met a player called Shad0w.
Shad0w had a clan called [BOSS], he asked me and my friend icekilla (who I still keep in contact with) so we joined.
Shad0w showed me the basics of Run Weapons, but my real mentor was [D4]Grim_Raper (Or something like that) he showed me everything to do with RW. He didnt judge me on my skills, he said "Dont worry about your skills, they will get better" their his words, I sitll remember them to this day.
Anyway, he showed me everything then invited me into D4 when I got better and finally beat him for the first time.
I accepted his offer, but to bad D4 closed the next day.

Silent Movers

The first and only clan I've ever made, the older players proberly remember this.
Silent Movers was just abit of fun, me and icekilla made it, and kept it alive for as long as we could.
After SM was made, we got two quiet good members: yurkinko, Dimitry_Killer (Both of who I keep contact with today).
SM was growing, we made an alliance with MOFO and LVS, we where just one big group of people running around trying their best to get a kill.
After a few months of the same thing, a few members got bored and left, same with MOFO and LVS.
In my point of view, SM, MOFO and LVS where keeping eachother alive, but I will get into more detail later. So, members got bored and left, SM went inactive for a few weeks, untill me and icekilla where ready to carry on, we tried to get more members, but we failed. After a week or so, GTA IV was comming out, icekilla left, and it was only me and yurkinko, I decied to close the clan.
A few days after LVS and MOFO also went inactive/closed. This alliance was something diffrent imo, we couldnt carry on without eachother (no homo), and you dont see that nowadays.

LVP Life

After SM, my LVP experience was quiet, social. I met tones of new people, such as TEF, DMX, Aztec.
My skills where getting alot better.
So I ran around buying properties and talking to people, was fun for a while, untill I got bored.
I decied to play some other games with yurkinko.
I went inactive.

Silent Movers II

Just no.

Im back

After comming back from being inactive, I applied to BB, with the name Haze_Blaze, people got sick of the caps and told me to change it.
So I applied, and my first application got denied. Then so did the 2nd, so did the 3rd.
I didnt stop trying, I played on the BB server alot and met some of the BB guys. I spoke with YeraY, and he said that my skills where fine, its just my flame and attitude, he told me, "if you want to join BB, you need to change that". After 3 weeks, of not flaming and having a positive attitude, YeraY reopened my 3rd application, and I was accepted!
I was in a real clan.
I changed my name to ReVolveR and played on the BB server, met alot of new people and made alot of new friends (Alot of who I still speak to today.)
After playing with Run Weapons for a while, I got bored, but BB was opening a WW team, so I decied to learn c-bug and get into the team, I spoke with YeraY and he showed me how to c-bug and how to play with WW. I after met QUIPT, he showed me everything else, tactics etc.
After 3 weeks of training, I was given a spot in the team, I played my first clan war vs KR.
At this point, it was around mid July, and I went on holiday, so I was inactive for 1 month.

BB Part 2

Once I came back from my inactivity, I got my new PC, which could actally run San Andreas.
So I played for a while, few clan wars.
I then left, the reason is still not known to me.
After a week, I rejoined, BB where very understanding, and gave me a second chance.
So I carried on playing with BB, getting better with RW and WW.
I started to play LVP much less, due to the fact I was always playing WW, and soon turned into a WW whore.
I then left again after 1 month.
I left WW, and started playing LVP again, clanless. I still didnt join anyother clan.
Now I had a better attitude and the mods/admins started speaking to me, insted of saying 'k'.
Then I started speaking to Fireburn and he gave me temp mod, this was the first time I got temp mod and I didnt know how to handle myself, I banned somebody for 2shot ^^.
I was then told off my Xen0n :(
I didnt ever get temp mod after that :D

BB/NiP/Clanless/sLK

Yes, I rejoined, BB again trusted that I would stay and play. I didnt.
I started speaking to... Mafo....... and he made NiP, I wanted to help out, dont know why, just wanted to make the clan bigger.
So I left BB and joined NiP, scripted a server, and organised trainings.
NiP was lazy as fuck, so I left.
I played clanless for a while, and started speaking to Matthias, who then opened a server.
Los Santos Madness (or some shit like that)
I spoke to him alot, IRC, ingame, whatever.
He then asked me to be a 'Beta tester' for his server, so I agreed.
Then something happend which I dont want to go into becuase it will just cause useless posts and I dont really want to start an argument.
I then spoke to HaZe and asked him if I could join sLK, he told me that Ghost was keeping an eye on me, and told me that Ghost said I was quiet good, he accepted me into sLK.
I changed my name to [sLK]ReVolveR as soon as he said yes.
I was happy that I forgot about BB and didnt have to come to trainings and stuff like that.
I played with the sLK tag for one night, I was then kicked for reasons you all know.

Shout-outs

Here is a list of people that have played a possitive roll in my SA-MP experience:

TEF (First mod I was friends with)
Ryder (LVS leader)
Smokey (MOFO leader)
Motorola
YeraY
Whole of BB
HaZe (Giving me the chance to be an sLK member)
yurkinko
Mark
icekilla
Ghost
Shad0w
hitman_boss
Fireburn
estroe

Thanks for reading.
nice intro revo 8)
Nice intro ReVolveR :)
(11-11-2008, 04:55 PM)ReVolveR link Wrote: Country: UK
Fred, where are you from in UK?
Wow, I didn't know you came from the UK! What part?

(11-11-2008, 04:55 PM)ReVolveR link Wrote: I 1st found out about SA-MP when i was searching for San Andreas single player cheats :P

Lol.
London ;)
(11-12-2008, 10:48 PM)ReVolveR link Wrote: London ;)
bah, gl getting 'shanked'  8)7
(11-12-2008, 11:34 PM)Darius link Wrote: bah, gl getting 'shanked'  8)7
_O-
(11-12-2008, 10:48 PM)ReVolveR link Wrote: London ;)

best place in the world  :)
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=14378.msg154157#msg154157 date=1226572226]
best place in the world  :)
Wrong

Rotterdam is Ho´s Weed, anything else?