Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A vs Chickens
So, who do you reckons wins this feud?

Personally myself, i am going to say B&A basically on the fact we never run, and we always end up owning the motel.
I think their gang name speaks for itself  ;)
They're all talk but no action and usually end up trapped and scared on the ship!
Nice guys that you cl0wned these Chickens. I hope I'm online next time when there is a war. But it's true that chickens are chicken-runners.  :P
It's better to die in honor! 8)
to speak for myself i was said by many people to be the only chicken wit balls i dont run i fight guns or fist if i die im coming back for dat ass plus im a chicken sometimes im usually freelance wit my CJ skin half of yaw in B&A get own by me until im killed by ron so come get some!
Jay, you're no different from the rest in my opinion.
your no different from the B&A i kill beside ron

plus who r you to say that everyone in the chickens r runners i dont run unless i have no weapons and armor im not scared but im not stupid either
as a little helper of karl and ronald i just know that chickens run away when they know that they aren't gonna get the victory, so i'm pretty sure the B&A's are the better gang. Because Chickens always recruit people they don't know, and that's pretty dumb. But yeah, i like the gang wars, but i rather prefer to have my own gang, in this case the sNakez  :P
(12-26-2006, 01:34 AM)Haig link Wrote:as a little helper of karl and ronald i just know that chickens run away when they know that they aren't gonna get the victory, so i'm pretty sure the B&A's are the better gang. Because Chickens always recruit people they don't know, and that's pretty dumb. But yeah, i like the gang wars, but i rather prefer to have my own gang, in this case the sNakez  :P

your right the chicks do run but i dont and they recruited me the first day i got on the server, i have been on there for just 3 three days and are you recruiting for your gang?
(12-26-2006, 12:32 AM)Jay_Will link Wrote:your no different from the B&A i kill beside ron

plus who r you to say that everyone in the chickens r runners i dont run unless i have no weapons and armor im not scared but im not stupid either

you have never killed me.
(12-26-2006, 04:47 AM)THRILLERkarl link Wrote:you have never killed me.

dat was sarcasm i can care less if you have killed me or if i have kill you its just a game plus you cant judge me i only been on the server for 3-5 days now that i think about it plus i saw u on my first day and today so talk all you want bout me and u act like you murdered me like millions of times when you havent killed me but like one or two times on my first day the only two from B&A dat whooped my ass was ronald and buhu