Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

race's.
Hi all.
The time i have play here i have do much race's.
/race ,/race2 ,/race3 ,/race4 ,/race5.
But in the quad race, if you fall of your quad the say's go in 10 sec back on your bike.
But in /race2 (bike race) then if you fall of your bike your will kickt in 1 sec.
So if we do the same in al the race's like the quad race.
That you have 10 sec to go back on your bike, in your car,
Can we make this??
cya. :w
I agree ^^^ This si a good idea! When you fall of your bike in /race2 it sucks lol! Maybe in the next LVP update?
(05-14-2007, 11:27 AM)Grove link Wrote: I agree ^^^ This si a good idea! When you fall of your bike in /race2 it sucks lol! Maybe in the next LVP update?
ty Grove
Yep, I noticed this after the previous update! It will be in the next update, if it's up to me. Thanks for your share.

JUTD
(05-14-2007, 01:14 PM)JUTD link Wrote: Yep, I noticed this after the previous update! It will be in the next update, if it's up to me. Thanks for your share.

JUTD
np.
c ya
( I think you can lock this topic.)
But I like being able to dive out of cars when they're on fire, to get straight back to LVP. Bikes I agree with you.. but not cars.

-tj
(05-14-2007, 08:23 PM)tomozj link Wrote: But I like being able to dive out of cars when they're on fire, to get straight back to LVP. Bikes I agree with you.. but not cars.

-tj
oo why not it's only 5/10 sec if we do 5 sec i think it's good.
do it comes in the next update??
5 secs is to less, the bike can be 10 sec away, and ive u fall of, ur just getting more behind on others (makes harder to win, so why only 5 secs?)

8)
This is more a kind of bug > move to bugsections.
I think there shouldn't be a timer for cars, as you have to press a button to get out. And if you press it by accident then tough  :Y)

-tj