Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/cartaxi
Sometimes you want to get somewhere in a car quick. Like at the airport or something like that, and yeah, well I think that /cartaxi explains itself. Of course you would have to disable the ship., and maybe some other locations
Well yer it would be handy, i think admins got it? or , ye its possible, like when ya got the admin comand /goto, u teleport with car if you're in one.. this would be handy yer  :)
but it is a Taxi offcourse  :P
Don't know what you are talking about, but we don't have a command "goto" or cartaxi.

I guess it is possible to create such thing, in fact, carteleport is almost the same idea.
yea, it is possible, but the game gets really easy when that is possible.

8)
yep offcourse its possible. Really easy infact! Nice idea I like it!
A car-taxi would be nice, like the airport, you could get a car there, cruises?

You could also pinpoint them far out in San Andreas, like mount chilliad etc. - this would make it easier for people to catch up to cruises, or just to muck about jumping off the cliff. :+

-tj
Yer i really like this idea! would be cool! :7
(05-22-2007, 07:53 PM)paanhaas link Wrote: Sometimes you want to get somewhere in a car quick. Like at the airport or something like that, and yeah, well I think that /cartaxi explains itself. Of course you would have to disable the ship., and maybe some other locations
Nice idea i think it's nice.
becaus if you have a nice car but you wanne go to somewere end there is no player.
cya
(05-22-2007, 08:39 PM)oostcoast link Wrote: yea, it is possible, but the game gets really easy when that is possible.

8)

Not so much.... If you have a 10 Minute timer in between cartaxis, and a Higher Price. Then its hard to do /cartaxi!
(05-22-2007, 07:53 PM)paanhaas link Wrote: Sometimes you want to get somewhere in a car quick.

That's why it is a car? to get somewhere quick?

Quote:well I think that /cartaxi explains itself.

No it doesn't. Rule 4: Create a decent topicstart which matches the rules, topics that are don't follow the rules will be locked

Thank you.

Deaken