Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Laggy throughout LVP.
I play on Lvp server alot as many of you know just a few minutes ago i uninstalled gta 2 and restarted my computer click sa-mp to get on Lvp well the list didn't come up an then sa-mp crashed witch I've never encountered that problem before.I don't see how uninstalling gta 2 could do anything with this.Any help please and thanks! 8)
reinstall your GTA San andreas
Reinstalled gta san andreas-samp-an the patch downgrader because i got verison 2.0,I can bring up sa-mp but when i click offical down at the bottom it says locating master servers and then does nothing please help
Internet and Official list is currently down at the moment.
(11-02-2008, 12:46 AM)Chan link Wrote: Internet and Official list is currently down at the moment.
If it is what Chan says, nothing to worry about.
Add LVP to favourites and you should be fine (if that is the problem, let's hope so :))
[TMD]Cl0nE_RiDeR: Please reply stating if you can add the LVP server to your favorites successfully or not, so we can determine whether the problem lies with the client.
Yes i did add Lvp to my favorites on sa-mp.There is still a few problems it encounters when I'm ingame,First i uninstalled gta2 an then tried to play on LVP server like usually then for some odd reason it didn't work so i re-installed san andreas an downloaded the new 2.2 verison of sa-mp.My graphics ingame now don't appear intill i get up to them,And it often crashes while playing ingame.When i had the other verison of sa-mp installed it worked terrific but can't find that verison i had before. sorry for the long message and thanks!  :)
I know Jay is going to ask this, so I'll ask:

Are you using SA-MP 2.2 R2 or R3?
It say's it is V0.2.2 SA-MP,Earlier i was ingame playing and it was weird i kept shooting people an the amour wouldn't go down and then sometimes amour would go down.I still encounter the few problems i posted ^ there.Since i re-installed everything I've had these few problems.