Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Laggy throughout LVP.
Quote:Cl0nE_RiDeR link=topic=14087.msg151565#msg151565 date=1225664202]
Yes i did add Lvp to my favorites on sa-mp.There is still a few problems it encounters when I'm ingame,First i uninstalled gta2 an then tried to play on LVP server like usually then for some odd reason it didn't work so i re-installed san andreas an downloaded the new 2.2 verison of sa-mp.My graphics ingame now don't appear intill i get up to them,And it often crashes while playing ingame.When i had the other verison of sa-mp installed it worked terrific but can't find that verison i had before. sorry for the long message and thanks!  :)

Next time you crash, could you take a print screen of the error and post the link to it here? Thanks. :)

And do you know exactly the version of the SA-MP client you say worked fine?

Quote:Cl0nE_RiDeR link=topic=14087.msg151613#msg151613 date=1225700716]
It say's it is V0.2.2 SA-MP,Earlier i was ingame playing and it was weird i kept shooting people an the amour wouldn't go down and then sometimes amour would go down.I still encounter the few problems i posted ^ there.Since i re-installed everything I've had these few problems.

Sounds a lot like something lag would cause.
I still encounter the problems and still no post on what to do..I posted the error report like said.SA-MP has been giving many people problems lately.For me it's sa-mp crashing a few time's a day,lagg throughout the server when my computer is 2 ghz 1gb of ram an 256 geforce video card i shouldn't be getting any error's like this.One more thing respawning weapons has been taking up to two minutes each time. :w
If you would please lock/delete this topic so that i can start a new topic because i still encounter the problems and would like for more advice  8) Sorry for double posting i just remembered an thanks
Quote:Cl0nE_RiDeR link=topic=14087.msg152581#msg152581 date=1226108928]
If you would please lock/delete this topic so that i can start a new topic because i still encounter the problems and would like for more advice  8) Sorry for double posting i just remembered an thanks

If you still encounter these problems, why lock this one and make a new one..?
As of before the ddos going on with Lvp server I encounter lagg throughout ingame time.When I'm dueling someone it continously is lagging :even before the ddos:Without moving my character I'd see just fine but when it came to dueling someone or several people at a time it would get laggy.That's why I'm not that good of a fighter in-game because of the lag fighting.If this helps my cpu is fast,2.0 ghz processor,1 gb of ram-256 6200 geforcee video card- OS xp sp3.

Any suggestions please help thank you. 8)
I know this sounds pathetic, but have you ensured you have the correct 6200 drivers?
Maybe update your driver? Or buy a NVidia 8500.
Lol.Well i bought the video card from a good neighbor it seems to work fine with my computer,downloaded the upgrade for it an just started playing on sa-mp.I'm not sure if i need to do anything else but it's annoying getting the lag when dueling in-game.
Wait, so you're just getting lag now? It's not crashing any more?
it's probably your graphics card, or just your computer over all...

though LVP does have a lot of shit that makes it laggy as hell, which will be fixed up in 2.90