Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] XiZ
[table][tr][td]
Ingame Name: [MOB]XiZ
Birthday: 22nd October
Other Games: CS 1.6, NFS MW
Playing SA-MP Since: since 0.1b came out
Playing on LVP Since: June 2008
Introduction: Well, I started playing since 0.1b came out. My first steps in SA-MP were in NoV server. My first nick was Simsove, my first clan was [EnG]. I was with the ex-MWs Jamal and Stevo and the [NB]sWiZZy. Then the clan died and I met new friends and we created a clan called [SmB] - Suck my Balls(lol). I had to go off for 3-4 months and when I came back [SmB] was dead. On 11th November 2007 , I applied to the MOB clan, but got rejected due to bad english (LOL). Exactly 1 year after being rejected, I applied again and this time I got in as [MOBt]DarKy(t = trainee). And here I am now 11 months and 20 days after I joined the clan. I changed my name to XiZ, because of the big ammount of people using "Darky,Darkman,Dark" nicknames. I'm happy with my new nick and after 10 days, I'll celebrate my 1 year anniversary in MOB. That's all from me, folks.

Greets, the XiZ.[/td][/tr]

[/table]
:D
Cool, welcome :+
Welcome :+
(11-01-2008, 12:41 PM)GTA_Rules link Wrote: Welcome :+
(11-01-2008, 12:41 PM)GTA_Rules link Wrote: Welcome :+
What a great introduction [MOB]XiZ :)
Was your previous name darky? Hm dont you have a great stunt video?
Quote:[SmB] - Suck my Balls(lol).

lmfao if i new the clan was called that i would of joined
(11-01-2008, 02:14 PM)GTA_Rules link Wrote: Was your previous name darky? Hm dont you have a great stunt video?
No, lol, I never stunt :P there was a [P]DaRkY before, tho, he changed to [P]DaC, probably he got that stunt video u are talking about