Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] XiZ
Football sucks, way too much acting & pretending. :r
(03-02-2013, 12:41 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Football sucks, way too much acting & pretending. :r

And so do shitty opinions  :7

In fact let me add something: get your own opinion, don't come around saying generic shit like that that anyone who doesn't even try to understand football says.

Let me tell you something:

You watch your team playing. Regular match against a "normal" opponent. Even though the other team is not really that good, you still watch the game with your heart beating fast every second of the game. Your anxiety raises as your team gets close to their goalie and when they get near yours aswell. The overwhelming feeling of joy when your team scores a goal. The tears you've cried due to your club, either from happiness or sadness. The screams against the referee and anger felt when they act wrong against your team. The matches against your rivals, when your pride is even more on the line, making you think of NOTHING ELSE while the match is being played. The joy of scoring against your rivals, only comparable to the feeling of beating them, feeling the best the next day, or feeling the shittiest if you lose. I could go on and on.

You know nothing about football. It's like me saying being gay sucks, but you could have another opinion. Don't talk about what you don't know.
The emotions football gives you are unique, in terms of sports. I'll probably remember my team's "triplete" forever

on another note, hai XiZ, chelsea sux

(03-06-2013, 09:19 AM)Gaahl link Wrote: on another note, hai XiZ, chelsea sux
True Chelsea are scum, could be worse he could go for West Ham xD
hey gaahl, now to the response:

said somebody whose team last won ANYTHING in 2010

and then there's that somebody who has no idea what he's talking about and should just focus on kangaroos breeding instead
itt glory hunters
OP is a faggot btw
Ice hockey is better.
Thought I heard a comedian for a second.
(03-06-2013, 05:09 PM)XiZ link Wrote: said somebody whose team won EVERYTHING in 2010

FTFY

ALSO, nope, Italian Cup in 2011 xD