Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[~shizzle]admins abusing kicking me for nothing
Nickname: Zezma
Date of the ban: 2008
Suspected Reason:
Your IP address: dynamik

ESTROE ABUSSING ME , she take away my all weapons , she cage me for nothing , she mute me couse i do caps in pm , she throw me in air , she changes my skin , she gives me dildo,flowers when i say i want my weapons , she does my health to 0.1 and people kill me STOP ABUSSING U NOOB i wana play and i get this shit..I work very hard for spawn weapons i need to export cars and shit and u DO THIS TO ME SO WHAT the fuck ?

I know u mad couse ur best frend CHEVY quited lvp couse of me but FFS

[Image: samp090vu3.png]
Some things that you should understand:
  • Last I checked, admins (or even mangament members) cannot 'abuse'. You have no rights here.
  • Chevy didn't leave because of you.
  • You should drop the attitude.

That's all.
now i got MUTED for showmessage : "BB cheating clan ;)"

Get some facts eestroe stop abusing me
(10-28-2008, 02:33 PM)Zezima link Wrote: now i got MUTED for showmessage : "BB cheating clan ;)"

Get some facts eestroe stop abusing me

How about you get some facts?

First of all, I didn't do anything to you.
As the logs will show, Snip3r wanted to show me a bug. So I TP'ed to him and he showed me.
Then when he did, you suddenly came in the chat with 'I hope you burn in hell estroe' or something like that. I have no idea what you're talking about, but I didn't do anything to/with you.
I kicked you for it because my line with you, is drawn very closely, I told you that the last time, but you don't seem to care.

So again, I don't know what you mean, but I didn't do anything.

As for the mute > I told you before today, that you should stop with such messages, I also told Snip3r that, who did such messages. Then you did it again, so you had a [b]2[b] minute mute.
SO GIVE me the logs who abused me taked my weapons away , maked me fall from sky , maked me car fall from sky , i drive my car it disapears , my weapons disapears , dildos and flowers come to my hands , my hp goes to 0.1 hp SOP WTF
Close this couse im getting no where  :>