Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA IV DELAY FOR PC!
(11-09-2008, 06:10 PM)Dannytrfc link Wrote: and 16gb is a joke -.- thats way too much for a game

GTA games tend to be quite big, as there are _loads_ of objects, audio files, and other stuff used in those games

and afaik, blu-ray disks can store roughly 50GB, so they could make games alot bigger =p
(11-10-2008, 01:53 PM)Twilight link Wrote: GTA games tend to be quite big, as there are _loads_ of objects, audio files, and other stuff used in those games

and afaik, blu-ray disks can store roughly 50GB, so they could make games alot bigger =p
If you run your audio files from your disc it would save quiet some space, its the audio files that make a GTA game big :+
GTA 4 is a fantastic game..
when you have not completed it -.-
when you complete the game it goes down from a 10/10 rated game to 1/10 retarded game :D
but i think you should get it but when you have finished it just remove it off your pc ;)
Multiplayer...?

And why would I uninstall GTA IV after I've finished it.
I think most of the size is due to the graphics and details on everything. If the map was anywhere near as big as SA, and the story mode was bigger and/or you had more to do (like taking over turfs in SA), it'd probably be 20gb.
(11-10-2008, 05:28 PM)Munch link Wrote: I think most of the size is due to the graphics and details on everything. If the map was anywhere near as big as SA, and the story mode was bigger and/or you had more to do (like taking over turfs in SA), it'd probably be 20gb.
How many hours you've played it before you've finished the game?
Quote: link=topic=13954.msg153457#msg153457 date=1226337678]
How many hours you've played it before you've finished the game?

Well I actually started on MTA Race and SA-MP before even playing single player. And I never played it normally either and I don't know the hours. What's that got to do with size?
I'm thinking that perhaps [Matthias] means for GTA IV, in which case personally it took just under 30 hours, having rushed a chunk of it in order to get an achievement (which I got :+). You could probably expect around 30-40 hours? However, people who've pelted through the game have done it in 9 hours ish, according to the Rockstar Social Club. That's crazy.. :+

Brilliant game, but I think I may leave it a while before getting it for PC - I'll have the exclusive DLC soon, and that will probably own. :+
(11-10-2008, 10:45 PM)Munch link Wrote: Well I actually started on MTA Race and SA-MP before even playing single player. And I never played it normally either and I don't know the hours. What's that got to do with size?
I mean how many hours GTA 4 and sometimes small games have more gameplay hours then the big games.
I ordered it yesterday, according to the store it should be here in a week. So I'll see if it's here then =p