Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA IV DELAY FOR PC!
(10-28-2008, 09:25 AM)Mike link Wrote: But that would be a waste of money, now wouldn't it? Plus, controllers suck.
+1, why would you buy a PS3 Or XBox? You can buy almost all the games for PC, and PC is way better & more option. & If you buy a PS3 because your computer cannot run GTA4 well dont spend the money on a new PS3 but buy a better computer or update the video cards & stuff.
(10-28-2008, 06:59 PM)GTA_Rules link Wrote: but buy a better computer or update the video cards & stuff.

A computer capable of running new games on max settings and high resolution is likely going to be more expensive than a console + you'll probably have to upgrade some hardware every so often.

then again, _if_ your pc can handle it, it's probably going to look a bit better than on a console :+
Good news for sa-mp anyways i think. I still like GTA:SA over GTA:IV. So doesn't bother me much about when the release date is.

And about the the pc things. Every gamer with atleast a bit of comon sense will know that a computer put together with individualy bought parts is better then a already complected pc. Only costs a bit more.
(10-28-2008, 06:59 PM)GTA_Rules link Wrote: +1, why would you buy a PS3 Or XBox? You can buy almost all the games for PC, and PC is way better & more option. & If you buy a PS3 because your computer cannot run GTA4 well dont spend the money on a new PS3 but buy a better computer or update the video cards & stuff.
Why would you buy an expensive ass computer, when you could get an Xbox 360 for $200. Why upgrade your PC with a new GFX card that costs like ~$120-150? Why upgrade shit when you can just get a 360?
Indeed, and some people prefer standalone consoles, it's a different gaming experience.
So, it's less expensive to upgrade your console to the 'next generation' ever other year?
I only would buy a 360 if I had money to much cus I'm real happy with my computer
(10-28-2008, 09:23 AM)Maka link Wrote: See you wouldn't have had this problem if you just had a Xbox or Ps3. :+

Like console games are never delayed...  8)7
(10-29-2008, 10:22 AM)Nakebod link Wrote: Like console games are never delayed...  8)7

Be careful, or he will start ranting about the Little Big Planet delay :P
(10-29-2008, 10:36 AM)Bakura link Wrote: Be careful, or he will start ranting about the Little Big Planet delay :P

a little delay? :+

[size=1pt]yeah yeah, I know