Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Thug
(09-25-2010, 02:32 PM)mAzz link Wrote: Lol nice Intro Thug , but your clan history is really bad.

You're saying being in BA, SiN (the bad one though), eX, W and sLK is a bad clan history?

If we saw yours it'd be awful. Applying for UvH then applying for eF while their forum is down, then after getting another chance (by me) you run off to that TaG clan (without withdrawing the eF app, just like UvH). Good clan history, huh?
hi thug :)
nice intro man i like it  :D
nice thug welcome  :+
WTF is wrong with you people?
(09-25-2010, 02:32 PM)mAzz link Wrote: Lol nice Intro Thug , but your clan history is really bad.
u werent even here when those clans were made / playing dude...Honestly you don't know Shhhhi. ;(
Welcome back?
DeLiC i have heard much of clans..

Muffin mr.coolboy y dont have to talk stuff you know nothing about
(09-29-2010, 07:59 PM)mAzz link Wrote: DeLiC i have heard much of clans..

What you ''hear'' or read is completely different to what you experience. If you didn't experience them you can't comment. I've been on GTA online since early MTA Race and SA-MP since it first came out. I wasn't in the whole fighting scene on SA-MP and so wasn't around with the likes of SiN and so I don't comment on them.

If you believe everything you hear and read...Murdoch would make nice money from you buying his shit papers (The Sun).
Thug! Get your arse on MSN more often, I needeth to holler at thou.
Quote:Ghost link=topic=13938.msg341693#msg341693 date=1285984783]
Thug! Get your arse on MSN more often, I needeth to holler at thou.
  _O-