Las Venturas Playground
[Introduction] Thug - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Player Introductions (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: [Introduction] Thug (/thread-13034.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

[Introduction] Thug - Thug - 10-27-2008

Ingame Name: [sLK]Thug
Birthday: 5 April
Other Games: Call of Duty
Playing SA-MP Since: 2006
Playing on LVP Since: 2007

Introduction:

First time:
The first time I played sa-mp was somewhere in April 2006. The nickname I used back then was Re_Action. Played it a couple of times mostly on GTA:T but I didn't really like the game because of the lead aim and other stuff that I didn't quite understand yet. That's why I removed the game after a week or 2.

My start:
Somewhere at the beginning of 2007 I reinstalled the game and joined a server named: LittleWhitey's under the nickname Thug. That's when it all started for me, LW had alot of people online back then the server was always full. I liked it really much so I kept on playing and got to know a few people.

[DOG]: (My first clan)
After a few months being a loner, I met a Dutch guy who had his own clan.
The name of the clan was [DOG], he asked me to join him, so I did..
Played a couple of weeks with him but suddenly he closed the clan and joined
[PA].

[PA]:
I had a good time with that guy in [DOG] so I asked [PA]the_GUN if I could join as well.
I got accepted, the Dutch guy got inactive after a week or 2 (never seen him after that) and all the other members only spoke Russian in the gang chat, I couldn't stand that anymore so I left after a month.

[RT]: (Only been a member for 1 hour, lol)
After being clanless for a month or so I met a guy named [RT]DMX, he seemed like a nice guy and he asked me to join his clan. I thought why not, he wasn't bad and the clan had a lot of members. Of course I didn't know anything about the history of that clan and 1 hour after I joined them they got clan banned for hax.. I immediately removed the tag and I was clanless again.

[eVo] & [eX]:
The time I was clanless I met a guy named [eVo]Jok3r (LiLJoN), we got friends and he asked me to join [eVo], He got kicked right after I made a application and he asked me to create a clan with him, I said no. Ah well I got accepted, learned alot from them the first few months. [eVo]Praetorian teached me about the hitbox and how I could find it.
After being a [eVo] for about 7 months I left to join [eX] as a leader with LiLJoN. The clan failed horribly, we had alot of members but every one flamed the admins and other players, so I left and rejoined [eVo]. After a few months I got recruiter and trained alot of members but rezerection didn't do much about the clan anymore, It was dieing slowly. Around 5 months after I rejoined, Rez and other members weren't interested in SA-MP anymore and started playing Battlefield, so I left.
Had a great time in [eVo] tho, been a member for over a year.

End of LW, beginning of LVP:
Before I left [eVo] I got banned from LittleWhitey's by my own clanny [eVo]Zamaroth for c-bug. My ban length was around 6 months. A few real life friends of mine played on LVP already: Ellamang5300 (R.I.P), Patron5300, Evolutie5300, Gilli5300 ([sLK]StickZ), Delano5300 ([sLK]DeLiC) and a few others. So that's when I started playing on LVP, liked it really much because Switch was allowed, you could register and bank your money without losing it. (That wasn't possible on LW back then)

[BA]:
After I left [eVo] I was clanless for about 3 weeks and I tried to join [BA], got in as a trial.
But I fucked it up, got mad that Twinkle had a higher admin level on the server then me while she wasn't in the clan so I flamed Darkfire, he didnt respond back but it turned out that I muted him on IRC. Thats why I didn't see any reply. So I got kicked.. (LMAO)

[SiN]: (the ded one)
After [BA] I got asked to join [SiN], I joined them with GiLLi, DeLiC and LiLJoN..
We played 1 war, lost it and we all left because the clan was just ded, It wasn't like it used to be.

[eX] (2nd gen) & [Sw]:
After [SiN] we reopend [eX] again and GiLLi, LiLJoN, DeLiC, Mech, OG_Murda, TG187 joined the clan as leader/co-leader, It was going well for the first few days, we won 2 clan wars. We raped [GOD] and another new clan. But after a week LiLJoN started to act crazy, so I demoted him to Recruiter, after that he got kicked by me and the clan just died.
After being clanless for a few days I got asked to join [Sw], was a member for a month or so.
The clan got inactive, everyone left and it just died.

[W]:
After [Sw] I got tired of clans, because all of the other clans that didn't work out for me.
I made a app for The Warriors, I thought I would never get accepted because of my clan history and the bad choices I've made in the past. But I did get accepted been a member for a year, had a great time. Lots of nice and skilled members, it really felt like a new home for me. As you guys know it just went downhill the last months. Every member that I respected and kinda joined the clan for just left. People like Maddolis, Aztec, Sammo, FateTrip, so I knew my time had come aswell. [W] turned into a IV clan and I didn't play that game anymore.

[sLK]:
I told GiLLi that I was interested in joining [sLK] because of the clans rep and just because every member always been cool to me. After I woke up the next day GiLLi told me I was accepted and I could wear the tag.

That's about it!
Hope y'all like it!

Re: [Introduction] [W]Thug - Matthias - 10-27-2008

Glad to have you in the community! <3

PS: Farcry 2 for xbox? or PC? And whats the gameplay like?

Re: [Introduction] [W]Thug - Wesley - 10-27-2008

Quote:Thug link=topic=13938.msg150137#msg150137 date=1225118447]
Ingame Name: [W]Thug / [W]Proph3cy
Birthday: 5 April
Other Games: Far Cry 2 and CoD 4 (PS3)
Playing SA-MP Since: 0.1b I guess
Playing on LVP Since: About 8 months ago..

Introduction: The first time I downloaded sa-mp was somewhere in 2006, played it a couple of times and removed it after a week. I guess I didn't like it back then cuz I was still playing Counter Strike 1.6 but 2 months after that I reinstalled it and joined a server called "Little Whitey" since then I really started playing SA-MP and got to know a few ppl. In the months I've played there I joined a few LW clans such as [eVo], [PA] and [SiN]. After a year GiLLi told me about a server called LVP and I thought I would be worth to try and it really was worth it. I got banned on for about 4 months on LW for c-bug and after that happened I was tired of LW and since then you could find me on LVP and still can. In the months that I've played on LVP i've joined several clans but most of them didn't fit me but after a while i found a clan that did fit me and till this day I'm still with them..

That's about it! :)

butttttt, what about [eX]? :(

Re: [Introduction] [W]Thug - Thug - 10-27-2008

I didn't mention all the clans that I've joined in the past because most of them failed..
[eX]treme even failed twice.. :X

Re: [Introduction] [W]Thug - Wesley - 10-27-2008

Quote:Thug link=topic=13938.msg150207#msg150207 date=1225137359]
I didn't mention all the clans that I've joined in the past because most of them failed..
[eX]treme even failed twice.. :X

:D

Re: [Introduction] [W]Thug - Philip - 10-28-2008

Nice intro :D

Re: [Introduction] [W]Thug - Juice - 10-28-2008

Hi

Re: [Introduction] [W]Thug - Rien - 10-28-2008

4 months ban :')

Re: [Introduction] [W]Thug - iMmOrTaLiTy - 10-28-2008

hai thug :D

Re: [Introduction] [W]Thug - Thug - 10-29-2008

hai! :7