Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
Hey ilz!

Bloody oath it is... Darkfire and I spoke yesterday damn I feel old.

Yeah we need to all hop on and do some duels and cruise.
(05-18-2020, 08:34 AM)Nater Wrote: Hey ilz!

Bloody oath it is... Darkfire and I spoke yesterday damn I feel old.

Yeah we need to all hop on and do some duels and cruise.

Dude you're actually old, 30s just around the corner ;)

Yeh, we could create a post for an event (I just saw one was made weeks ago), and join a Discord server or something. I could try to get some oldies to join!

Btw, lagshot was not a thing anymore with new SAMP versions, isnt it? It won't be fun to duel you without trying to hit ur 300 ping hitbox hahah
Haha true that not keen, plan to hide on my birthday.

Sounds good to me, I'll grab a headset when I'm out and about.

Indeed, Darkfire tried to hit it yesterday before I told him that it was skinhit, I prefer lead aim that's for sure, might pop on in a sec.
you got me on working hours here in EU :(. Just installed the game, may join now hehe.

Btw, found some nostalgic cool duel videos from dreg! 10 years ago woh

If iLz talks about an event, I think that I can't miss it! Hey guys!
Loooong time that I haven't seen you. I'm up for whatever you want to do it because I miss this fucking/idiot game and his people.

I'll try to be active these days and I hope we can play together just for remembering old school times.
I hope all of you are good! <3
Shit damn haha, take this convo across to 2007 people one!

Hey Zyk!
I'm impressed with the amount of oldies making a comeback, even if it's just to say hi on the forum! It's a small one but it's definitely a silver lining to all this isolation we're experiencing.  O+
Management in retail so i can't even use coronavirus as an excuse forchecking the forums :o
Hayde me ol cobber!! Yeah I'm management too had some time off here and there but overtime the days I do work, hope you're well mate!!
(05-18-2020, 04:53 PM)iLz.12 Wrote: you got me on working hours here in EU :(. Just installed the game, may join now hehe.

Btw, found some nostalgic cool duel videos from dreg! 10 years ago woh

Thanks for linking this iLz! Fun to see.

Hello everyone! O+