Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
[Image: bd62303ef2.png]
always knew them datin sites would come back to bite me!
Always thought you were more on the bent side of things Hayde.

Heyyy ;)
How's it kickin' dude?
Pretty good thanks mate, How about you?
Yeah pretty good thanks brotha! just been looking for work! my arms finally recovered lol, punched a window last year and a shard of glass 5ml deep went in one side and out the other cutting literally everything besides an artery that ran blood down my arm haha.
[Image: b4512f1e78.jpg] that's what it looked like this time last year, but it's all g im superman irl, well atleast i have the pain tolerance of him lol
Jesus fucking Christ holden...why the urge of punching a window?
Work in Tassie still slim pickings? Should come over to Melbourne with me haha.

Shit damn man! What the hell? Why haha.

Looks epic.

I got a mole removed off the back of my neck in FEB, They took 18mm x 10mm x 6mm.
Yeah mate there isn't much going about at all and i refuse to work in a fucking restaurant haha. I'll be coming over at the end of the year for a music festival bruzzy :3

Hahah! i know! nah just a bitta drama and i lost my temper and it was either someones face or the window haha! you can only hit the window once so that was the best option! shiiiit dude that's hectic!
Haha, Don't blame you, Oh nice, Which one?

Windows can't press chargers and get you in deep shit with the cops...Wise option.

Yeah was a bit...My skins closed up healing now, Still little pink and raw but will take time.
carbon told violax to tell luna to kick cobra and slide, so bye

carbon told violax to tell luna that luna is now [sLK]Luna