Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
Active* is Mike? Or am I this confused?
(11-13-2012, 07:38 PM)Maka link Wrote: Active* is Mike? Or am I this confused?
(11-13-2012, 07:33 PM)Richard link Wrote: Yeah Mike5300 is what you used on your application but didn't you have any other nicks before that? Or am I confusing you with someone else D:
no rofl didnt have another nickname before that so far as i know? xD... i registered with that name had 1 or 2 unregistered when i was a 15 year old tit.
(11-13-2012, 07:38 PM)Maka link Wrote: Active* is Mike? Or am I this confused?

I thought so too.. Maybe Active* was named Mike too, which got me confused :+
youll be back delic once you realize u need samp in yo blood stream to survive brudaaaa
Active was a separate dude, in SiN I thought.

And of course Mike was ks53... something.
(11-13-2012, 05:26 PM)DeLiC link Wrote: Says enough,ill be hittin you guys up on other games considering getting dayz around christmas.  :>
had a blast the past almost 5 years? lol cant believe i was 16 when i got on this game haha... good times,
Too bad the server is changed to much  ;( wanna say thx to the people who i played along with those past few years,
made some great friends.  O+ Add me on steam  if u wanna be in contact with moi - Delano91.
[Image: ENOx0.jpg]

Its been emotional.....  ;(
(11-14-2012, 02:03 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Active was a separate dude, in SiN I thought.

And of course Mike was ks53... something.

Oh hell I totally forgot about the fact that he was in SiN at one point. No clue where he ran off to, though.
Yeah then I'm confused with him.. you were never in OnB though, DeLiC? Because Active was.
DeliC joined as [BB]Delano, and if i remind good it was [BB]HeyHazed the one who brought him to BB
Active never was BB tho, he was on OnB times
Heyhazed? Who would that be? :X