Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
eF is a proper clan
(08-24-2012, 08:45 PM)Tris link Wrote: eF is a proper clan
u serious faggot?  ;( dont bring eF into REAL clan topics
eF is as real a clan as sLK is.
sLK should be called more a gang than a clan. all ez and no leaders, cws, trainings, inactive, etc. idc if that's ur style, but still eF is more a clan than sLK is.
Faye i dont even know who the fuck you are. at one point though I was the best run weapon fighter in SA-MP, so blow me. oh and eF is a joke honestly.

and anyone who truly cares about their SA-MP clan in 2012 is a fucking idiot
(08-24-2012, 10:08 PM)Faye link Wrote: sLK should be called more a gang than a clan. all ez and no leaders, cws, trainings, inactive, etc. idc if that's ur style, but still eF is more a clan than sLK is.
lol, as an ex member of sLK, just no.
(08-24-2012, 04:28 PM)Tris link Wrote: lol [ELMO]
(08-24-2012, 04:25 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: a real gang / clan plz
(08-24-2012, 04:25 PM)Tris link Wrote: eF
[HC4L] was even more of a clan when it just started.
(08-24-2012, 10:08 PM)Faye link Wrote: sLK should be called more a gang than a clan. all ez and no leaders, cws, trainings, inactive, etc. idc if that's ur style, but still eF is more a clan than sLK is.
honey its 2012....if me or any of my 'gang' would give a damn we w'd be out of our damn minds & if any of these nowaday newfags would get the chance of even wearing the sLK tag officially they should be feeling fcking honored.
sLk vs BB
^ CW 2009
(08-25-2012, 02:47 AM)HaZe link Wrote: Faye i dont even know who the fuck you are. at one point though I was the best run weapon fighter in SA-MP(Besides DeLiC), so blow me. oh and eF is a joke honestly.

and anyone who truly cares about their SA-MP clan in 2012 is a fucking idiot
(08-24-2012, 08:45 PM)Tris link Wrote: eF is a proper clan

and ELMO is too? i disagree. and i said "some" not one, referring to your statement. and can u explain how the members of eF care if one of them gets banned? cause i dont recall anyone of eF being banned therefore i cant understand where u getting this idea of anyone care of them getting banned? since there hasnt been any bans for eF members, that means other eF members cant care of smthg that hasnt happened?

Most WW clans cares about their members ban history, for example, uL.
Last time I checked, this wasn't uL's thread.