Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(08-16-2012, 08:40 PM)Flyby link Wrote: Ghost be a perrsssiaaaannn cheeattaaaahhh maaannggg

cheating with nukez and stone throwing since circa de la '88 hombre~

On a sidenote,
I didn't ditch you on Dayz breh, i'll have you know I was scouting the entire cherno district
a good 15 minutes before I thought 'fuhgg it', hopped on a bike and rode out to Rivendell.
So, some of you are going to leave slk for sin, no?
You left me at the mercy of the zombies! Now i've lost hope in humanity.
Hello all,

I thought this was funny, as it was said just a short while after Fat_Cobra was banned today for ESC abuse:

19:04:00 [16] [sLK]David_GER: dont esc abuse faggot
19:04:55 [--] Tris: David_GER you should tell that to your gangmate Fat_Cobra, he was banned to day for ESC abuse :)

Anyway, hope you good upstanding SLK members could perhaps talk to Cobra and ask him to stop his wicked ways?

Thank you and goodbye friends :)
xD
(08-23-2012, 07:08 PM)Tris link Wrote: Hello all,

I thought this was funny, as it was said just a short while after Fat_Cobra was banned today for ESC abuse:

19:04:00 [16] [sLK]David_GER: dont esc abuse faggot
19:04:55 [--] Tris: David_GER you should tell that to your gangmate Fat_Cobra, he was banned to day for ESC abuse :)

Anyway, hope you good upstanding SLK members could perhaps talk to Cobra and ask him to stop his wicked ways?

Thank you and goodbye friends :)
lmao what has cobras ban to do with me getting angry about some nerd that abuses ESC? Just because cobra did the same thing and we're in the same clan doesn't mean that I can't complain about other ppl doing it. Also it's nobody else's but cobra's decision whether to abuse something or not, he's the one that risks getting banned. It wouldn't make a diffrence if I told him not to do it.
It seems you're pretty bored and got way too much time to care and even make posts about useless stuff like that. Then again I haven't been here in ages and it seems there's pretty much of that stuff going on also in other gang threads.
(08-23-2012, 08:31 PM)David_GER link Wrote: lmao what has cobras ban to do with me getting angry about some nerd that abuses ESC? Just because cobra did the same thing and we're in the same clan doesn't mean that I can't complain about other ppl doing it. Also it's nobody else's but cobra's decision whether to abuse something or not, he's the one that risks getting banned. It wouldn't make a diffrence if I told him not to do it.
It seems you're pretty bored and got way too much time to care and even make posts about useless stuff like that. Then again I haven't been here in ages and it seems there's pretty much of that stuff going on also in other gang threads.
look at this shit tris, i think most of the ppl here agree
suup my man david blotto says hi
(08-23-2012, 08:31 PM)David_GER link Wrote: lmao what has cobras ban to do with me getting angry about some nerd that abuses ESC? Just because cobra did the same thing and we're in the same clan doesn't mean that I can't complain about other ppl doing it. Also it's nobody else's but cobra's decision whether to abuse something or not, he's the one that risks getting banned. It wouldn't make a diffrence if I told him not to do it.

Kudos for that post. It's been like that for weeks.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=13647.msg429947#msg429947 date=1345752658]
suup my man david blotto says hi
yo blotto  :D
was reading somewhere that you are banned. OH WAIT its posted in half of all gang threads....
I'll try to play a lil more again but I'm not sure how well it will work this time, maybe I'll just get bored again after a few times.
Hope to see ya ingame.