Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=13647.msg413655#msg413655 date=1326807156]
True that!
Mmhmm

(01-17-2012, 02:49 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: They certainly were.
[W]Maddolis  O+
[W] were also the bees knees :P
(01-18-2012, 04:28 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: [W] were also the bees knees :P
True that man you and AzTeC used to kick ass together at gang base :) They were the days
Ahhh yes, just like in real life.
(01-18-2012, 10:08 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Ahhh yes, just like in real life.
Hehe you wish mate, Have you met AzTeC in real life?
(01-18-2012, 10:28 AM)Nater link Wrote: Hehe you wish mate, Have you met AzTeC in real life?

No, not yet at least, I doubt I will seeing as visiting Romania isn't high on my list of priorities.
I'll inevitably meet Terror, shoebox and Nerd though (along with some of their rl HC4L buddies who played for no more than a month or two- Superpain, Hitman etc)- either August of this year or, more likely, 2013.
(01-18-2012, 11:11 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: No, not yet at least, I doubt I will seeing as visiting Romania isn't high on my list of priorities.
I'll inevitably meet Terror, shoebox and Nerd though (along with some of their rl HC4L buddies who played for no more than a month or two- Superpain, Hitman etc)- either August of this year or, more likely, 2013.
Hell yeah I'd love to meet the HC4L boys Terror wants to meet me :P His such a trippa, I really want to meet Terror,shoebox, bomberteo,Nerd, and DR4P3R the most we got on real well and the others are cool too :D
(01-18-2012, 11:11 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: No, not yet at least, I doubt I will seeing as visiting Romania isn't high on my list of priorities.

What are you going to do together?

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger
Probably have a tea party and listen to some easy listening/adult contemporary music.
You know, a gentleman's night out and that.
(01-19-2012, 08:54 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Probably have a tea party and listen to some easy listening/adult contemporary music.
You know, a gentleman's night out and that.
Australian lingo translation: Get drunk listern to kick ass music do drugs and fuck as many woman as possible :D