Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(10-11-2010, 08:13 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Have you kicked Fat_Cawbra yet, HaZe? Not nice to keep a cheater in your midst.
try getting the fact that im not getting kicked cuz of some whiny fat cunt into ur thick skull, kthx? gtfo fag
(10-12-2010, 07:07 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: try getting the fact that im not getting kicked cuz of some whiny fat cunt into ur thick skull, kthx? gtfo fag
i love you.
(10-12-2010, 07:11 AM)H0lden link Wrote: i love you.
ye me too
(10-12-2010, 07:07 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: try getting the fact that im not getting kicked cuz of some whiny fat cunt into ur thick skull, kthx? gtfo fag

Why you getting all worked up now? You of all the people should know that LVP forums isn't the place for that kind of language, young man.
(10-12-2010, 07:30 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Why you getting all worked up now? You of all the people should know that LVP forums isn't the place for that kind of language, young man.
cuz im tired watching u post ur tears over and over, drown somewhere else
5iN CHEATS!!
Back to the 90's!

Kadoc - Nighttrain
(10-12-2010, 10:19 PM)Darkness link Wrote: 5iN CHEATS!!

For real bro. I once asked estroe whether to he'd ban me from LVP if I used some neat hacks ingame in front of him and he said yes. That's why I gotta keep a low profile these days. On LW I cheat all the time, but those bitches are way too blind to see that, it's actually pretty harmless shit, no godmode and any of that.
(10-12-2010, 10:40 PM)Thug link Wrote: Back to the 90's!

YES! THE NIGHTTRAIN!
[Image: samp024nn.png]
[Image: samp027nm.png]
[Image: samp028na.png]