Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
wtf ^ lol
Lol that wouldnt be good;)
wtf u have something against jews or why u removed my post?? u anti-semitic bastard!  :(
(03-07-2010, 06:03 PM)IDmad link Wrote:wtf u have something against jews or why u removed my post?? u anti-semitic bastard!  :(

Hahaha can't mention someone's religion it seems, even if it's half true (as your post was).

(03-07-2010, 07:32 PM)HaZe link Wrote:no you probably just posted some retarded ass shit.

He did :P
(03-07-2010, 06:03 PM)IDmad link Wrote:wtf u have something against jews or why u removed my post?? u anti-semitic bastard!  :(
no you probably just posted some retarded ass shit.
(03-07-2010, 03:45 PM)Harry link Wrote:[modbreak]We have received reports about the choice of words used in this topic. Several of you have been issued warnings in the past, as well as now. Let's clean up the chat in this topic. Keep it clean or further action will be taken and this topic will be locked.[/modbreak]
Quote:Stop making religions ridicilous. You're close to a mute.
lol'd @ both
also, dear Las Venturas Playground, I'll go TEF on you and say that that sentence is incorrect, because it's RIDICULOUS, not ridicilous.
(03-07-2010, 07:32 PM)HaZe link Wrote:no you probably just posted some retarded ass shit.
no I didn't. I was just saying that u're jewish that's all. Nothing retarded nor offensive in saying that
I think you guys should put Zodiac on your Kill list.

Quote:<&Zodiac> .define sLK = faggots
<+Saber> Define for "sLK" added.
awww sif my post removed its just a question that i wanted answer too, its not like google would answer it id prolly get pics of wangs up or sumtin
(03-08-2010, 02:26 AM)Ryder link Wrote:I think you guys should put Zodiac on your Kill list.
lmao