Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(12-06-2009, 02:22 AM)iou link Wrote: I don't know anything about GothicDolls skills, though by my own experience fighting j0se, his hitbox might seem to be hard to find.

However, it's not entirely true. If you happen to enjoy 0.3a, there's something you have'nt noticed, yet.
Either the hitbox is mad easy, or it's simply not there. Using mods, or just using a bad machine causing constant low fps or random fps drops, has in 0.3, the potential of making your hitbox desynced (the shots doesn't display for you, while it does for the one shooting) randomly for your opponent, it's rarely that the hitbox ever is synced, meaning that you sometimes can get a uzi shot in, somewere.

That's what I've noticed with j0se.
Also, if you come by some newbie hitting you like the hell of it. It's that your hitbox has been spread out; behind, right on and infront, AKA your hitbox is fat.

Believe it or not; 0.2x is better for fighting, 0.3a is better for roleplay.
Couldn't of said it any better.
(12-06-2009, 08:55 AM)Hitman link Wrote: Come on, crying about ping fails

Where was the cryin? Oh, being a retard again shitman?

Anyway it was only what i saw from BB echo. 600+ ping in fight is lame.

Some clueless people say ping doesn't matter, turns out they're the actual laggers anyway.

Ping is the time it takes for the players computer to send packets and receive info back...

600ms is over half a second, so that puts quite a delay in the lagger receiving damage..
(12-06-2009, 03:24 PM)SAFC link Wrote: Where was the cryin? Oh, being a retard again shitman?

(12-06-2009, 03:35 AM)SAFC link Wrote: From what I've seen j0se lags bad, probably relies on it.

I ain't fought him that I know of but saw something on BB echo where he had 200 - 600 ping.

Kinda lame really, but that's the only way some play.

right there, bro, right there.
And thats your definition of cryin?

So dumb.. /donate [shitman] [£2 a month]
It's just another manic monday

o.O
i fought j0se, and he does indeed lag, but not lag to make him warp or anything, his HB is really hard to find, i know im not a good fighter but i can swear i missed 60 - 70% of my sawnoffs on him
(12-06-2009, 03:55 PM)Holden link Wrote: It's just another manic monday

sunday afternoon, bruv
All im going off is from what i read, someone saying he was warpin and 8 shottin with 200-600 ping...

If its varying between 200 and 600, ping change will cause some warp.

I guess you'd have to have atleast some basic technical knowledge of computer networks, where you'd learn exactly what "ping" is and what it effects...
(12-06-2009, 03:58 PM)Hitman link Wrote: sunday afternoon, bruv
2:14am, monday bruv
It's Sunday 4:19 PM bruv