Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(07-27-2009, 03:48 PM)SAFC link Wrote: Aaahhh lurker :p

Welcome father.

Quote:# Posts: 8.613

Hmm, yeah, true.
(07-27-2009, 07:37 AM)dyNamo link Wrote: I agree, sLK always had over average members and then Outbreak, Holden and Fat_Cobra turned up
(07-27-2009, 08:40 AM)LilJoN link Wrote: i fackin raped him many times,ask him  ;)
(07-27-2009, 02:55 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: The whole clan sucks. Leaders, recruits, my god you're all terrible.
Really just horrific. Like, oh my god, how bad can a clan get?
Like I says to 8Ball I says "sLK are SO bad they're the WORST!"
"I know right?" "ye"
:X
Audio Bullys - We don't care

WE DONT CARE!!!
(07-27-2009, 02:55 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: The whole clan sucks. Leaders, recruits, my god you're all terrible.
Really just horrific. Like, oh my god, how bad can a clan get?
Like I says to 8Ball I says "sLK are SO bad they're the WORST!"
"I know right?" "ye"
on one day by mistaken i get teleported to him and i saw he and candygirl sitting in bike .I think that she is your girl friend . Right?
(07-27-2009, 05:23 PM)Death_Itself link Wrote: on one day by mistaken i get teleported to him and i saw he and candygirl sitting in bike .I think that she is your girl friend . Right?

Lol that has absolutely nothing to do with the post you quoted :P And you're in StickZ's main thread, which is a no-go for someone like you I think.
(07-27-2009, 05:30 PM)Munch link Wrote: Lol that has absolutely nothing to do with the post you quoted :P And you're in StickZ's main thread, which is a no-go for someone like you I think.
the answer he gave to maddolis . And thats all
SAFC made a post AFTER Maddolis, but his post had nothing to do with Maddolis' post at all. So you should've quoted SAFC's post, not Maddolis if you're talking about SAFC's post.
lol u cant see stickz and darkfire at the the pic
(07-27-2009, 06:04 PM)DaNi3L link Wrote: lol u cant see stickz and darkfire at the the pic

Offc you can
(07-27-2009, 06:05 PM)Agent link Wrote: Offc you can

page 1
(07-27-2009, 06:12 PM)DaNi3L link Wrote: page 1

You gotta move the little bar that is at the buttom of the first post , i agree that its too wide .