Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
never played with/against you .. i even probably dont know u but i wish u GL in real life!  :)
:(, too bad you're leaving SAFC. Always respected you for your work on your server :p. Take care & gl in real life!
(07-29-2010, 08:32 AM)SAFC link Wrote: Hey, today is my last day in samp, also my last day in sLK.
I've played samp since March 2008 and now feel it must come to an end.

Over the last 18 - 20 months I've been rarely active anyway, so my fighting was kinda bad during that time. Anyway my server closes tonight and that means there's nothing keeping me in samp anymore.

I'll be in lvp later today for a little bit, then after I /q then I've officially left sLK.

I've been in just over a year and it has had it's fun times, when all of us were online together we were pretty much unstoppable, which isn't too bad considering most of us rarely play or fight now.

I wish everyone reading, good luck in real life and samp life.

Have fun everyone!

Out = Out

Was the best year ever with you! was fun me,you,darkness,xray we had a lot of fun in LCS i can't believe its closing, anyways have fun and hopefully i will see you in MSN/mIRC later, take care in your work/life SAFC!  :)
Take care :(
We trained each other when we both we're in sLK quite alot, i have much respect for you SAFC, and i wish you a nice happy life man :P
peace safc  :)
Sad to see another respectful member of this community leave. Good luck in your RL and take care  ;)
cya  :(
:/ cya and hope to see ya on msn
Sad to see you go bro, take care.