Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S]few ideas
Hello everyone..

well i have few ideas you may have to look at .

1. a new command as /savechar and /loadchar , i think you should add an ability to save 2 skins(chars). and to load one of them would be /loadchar 1 and /loadchar 2 , the point of this idea to save a time from searching a skin in the Skin class section .

2. when a crew member gets around the restricted areas (Minigame areas). wont get respawned i think it much fun i guess.

3. would be nice if there a VIP chat like the (; ) regular char (!) gang chat (@) admin chat  , there should be a VIP chat like %message maybe?

4. the cruise should be as a command /cruise 1 and /cruise 2 by using that command there will be a message appears for 5 seconds telling cruise (1) or (2) has started to join the cruise please type /joincruise1 or /joincruise2  and teleport them to another world, this will help the cruiser from being shooted at , and once they joins the cruise it gives them a simple ability let say /vr for $50000, and can be used 2 times per 4 minutes . i find this a good idea since the crew arent free all the time to keep up with the cruise .

thank you for reading all of this .
1. People only need one skin to be saved - if we increase the number to two, where do we stop?

2. I don't see a purpose for this.. cheaters aren't allowed in those areas along with players so it's not like administrators will have 'official' business there?

3. Jay's already added in 2.90.

4. I've already improved the world system greatly in order to support cruises better. Options such as a 'leader' (changes all map icons like the 'chase' minigame's map icons) and the disabling of ramping. And due to this using the current world system, all the options such as setting different options and kicking without the need of administrators creates an all-the-better system than a simple /cruise.
At the moment I'm busy creating a preferences database for players. It should be technically possible to add as many locations for /my gotoloc and skins for /loadchar as you want, so point 1 wouldn't be a problem any more.