Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Vz] Violent-Z
Yeah, we all are having big exams, so we are off for a while.  8)
(10-22-2008, 11:29 AM)GTA_Rules link Wrote: Havent seen them online for a while, maybe exams indeed.

it true GTA_Rules we have exams..
How come when people have exams they always leave sa-mp and stuff.....I'm at my final year in school, preparing for my exams.....and it doesn't stop me from doing what I usually do...I do it a little less due to revising for the exams but that's all.
(10-24-2008, 10:39 PM)Munch link Wrote: How come when people have exams they always leave sa-mp and stuff.....I'm at my final year in school, preparing for my exams.....and it doesn't stop me from doing what I usually do...I do it a little less due to revising for the exams but that's all.

i agree with you, there are people who read 24/20 in day :P
Now all can play coz all have finished exam..
I didn't yet, 2 more weeks, and go to vacation here, and Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![Image: 4k7atx.png]
boys wear the damn tag, eh played a few times and I see them without the tag [Vz], if it came to the clan is to represent it before LVP and not just to say they are in a clan

sorry for my english

[Vz] 4 LIFE  (8>
Quote:CALZON11 link=topic=13417.msg151509#msg151509 date=1225646700]
boys wear the damn tag, eh played a few times and I see them without the tag [Vz], if it came to the clan is to represent it before LVP and not just to say they are in a clan

sorry for my english

[Vz] 4 LIFE  (8>

nothing happend  :P
VzzzZZzz
Is Vz dead?