Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

microphone problems uhhh
(11-27-2008, 02:03 PM)Mark link Wrote: Do you have Realtek HD Audio Manager or just simple Realtek HD?

I got realtek HD audo manager
have you selected your mic as the input device in Skype? :+
How ? In english plz...Lol im no robot
I don't use Skype but I suppose you can set your input device (your microphone) somewhere :+
(11-27-2008, 03:22 PM)Zezima link Wrote: I got realtek HD audo manager
Usually after you plug your microphone in a pop-up screen appears from Realtek confirming that your microphone is plugged in and ready for use. Have you seen this pop-up screen every time you plug your microphone in? Also Twilight maybe right too, I never used Skype but perhaps there is an option which allows you to set input device. Try searching in the options, maybe you'll find something.
(11-27-2008, 06:13 PM)Mark link Wrote: Usually after you plug your microphone in a pop-up screen appears from Realtek confirming that your microphone is plugged in and ready for use. Have you seen this pop-up screen every time you plug your microphone in? Also Twilight maybe right too, I never used Skype but perhaps there is an option which allows you to set input device. Try searching in the options, maybe you'll find something.

Yes i allways it allways pop , when i turn in or turn out the microphone , SKYPE is ok i even tested with the "recording voice shit" and it didint record nothin...